Yandere Ikaruga x Depressed OC (Lemon)

(A/N: Senran Kagura and Ikaruga is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is walking out of the dojo as he looks down that he lost a sparring match.

Kevin: "Why me? Why do their always target me...for every sparring? Why? Just why?"

Kevin kept looking down as he felt depressed and he started to walk towards the library to read and be in peace for awhile to relax.

Kevin: "I think I can go to the library so I can rest and be in peace for awhile to relax and not think about what happen."

Kevin keep walking more and ignores everyone. That's when he felt a tap on his shoulder.

Kevin: "Hm?"

???: "Hello Kevin."

Kevin turns around and see's his friend, Ikaruga.

Kevin: "Oh, hello Ikaruga."

Ikaruga: "What's wrong? Your looking down about something."

Kevin: "Well, it's just I been sparring again and the girls always pick me as they target for every sparring."

Ikaruga: "Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Kevin."

Kevin: "It's okay...I just don't know why I get hurt every time I spar or being left out. They see me as a weak Shinobi."

Ikaruga: *gets sad and hugs Kevin* "Oh, Kevin. I hate seeing you like this. Your not weak. I mean those girls shouldn't do that to you. You are special Kevin."

Kevin: *looks up at her* "You think so?"

Ikaruga: "Of course. Those girls are just trying to be stronger than you. You are special Kevin. You just had to find it."

Kevin: "Maybe your right Ikaruga. Thanks for your help. I have to go to the library to read some books. That well calm me down."

Ikaruga: "Okay Kevin."

Kevin waves at her as she waved back and Kevin walks away while Ikaruga have a yandere smile.

Ikaruga: "Oh Kevin. Those woman are a mistake to take you...they should never hurt you...you are very special and precious to me. But don't worry they will be gone soon. And till then, you will be with me and I will protect you forever."

Ikaruga makes a yandere giggle as she started to find one of the girls who hurt her precious Kevin.

-Timeline Skip-

The next day, Kevin is still a bit down and depressed as he walks along the halls.

Kevin: "Today has become a really bit weird...for them to not pick me."

He kept walking as they suddenly bump into Ikaruga.

Kevin: "Oh, sorry Ikaruga."

Ikaruga: "Oh, It's fine Kevin. Are you hurt?" *helps Kevin up* "I can still see that you are upset. What's the matter?"

Kevin: "It's just some girl from my sparring class that never came. So the teacher ask me to spar with the other. Even though I'm still weak, they always beat me."

Ikaruga: "Oh, I'm sorry about that Kev. Maybe they're sick."

Kevin: "Probably."

Ikaruga: "Well, how about you meet me in my classroom later? I wanna talk to you about something."

Kevin: "Okay."

-Timeline Skip-

After class is over, everyone left leaving a Kevin alone as he goes to the classroom Ikaruga wanted to meet. He opens the door, see's Ikaruga here and enters as he closes the door.

Kevin: "Alright Ikaruga. What do you want to talk about?"

Ikaruga: "Well, Kevin, I wanted to say that...I really love you more as a friend."

Kevin: "Really? Because I really thought of you as a big sister."

Ikaruga: *heartbroken* "You don't see me...as a lover?"

Kevin feels bad for that and kissed her on the lips making her shocked and blushed and she kisses back and they went apart.

Kevin: "I love you more then a sister. I was shy that i want to tell you sooner but I guess this is it."

Ikaruga: "Oh Kevin.."

They kissed each other again and start having sex. Kevin carries Ikaruga on top of him as he put his manhood inside of her making her moan in the pleasure and starts moving up and down

Kevin: "Oh god. This is so good."

Ikaruga: "Yes I agree. Do me more."

Kevin feels his end approaching also Ikaruga.

Kevin: "I'm about to cum Ikaruga."

Ikaruga: "Together. Let's cum together."

Then they cum together as they scream to the skies and they both lay down, resting as Kevin falls asleep while Ikaruga rubs his head softly.

Ikaruga: "Oh Kevin. You are so cute. Those girls won't bother you again because I killed them. I will always love you till the end. I promise you, I will protect you with my life."

End of chapter