Yuno Gasai x Normal Teen OC

(Disclaimer: Mirai Nikki/The Future Diary and Yuno is owned by Sakae Esuno. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is walking to school and his suspicious was grown and he looks around for his surroundings and there was nothing there and he just shrugged his shoulders and went to school while someone was watching you like a hawk.

???: "Oh Kevin. Why do you look so handsome every time I see you? No matter, soon you will be mine."

As the person walked away, Kevin arrives to school and see his friend Yuki as he was writing something and he saw Kevin and waves at him.

Yuki: "Hey Kevin."

Kevin: "Hey Yuki. How are you doing?"

Yuki: "I'm alright. Just droodleing some stuff."

Kevin: "Oh, okay. Hey Yuki. Have you seen Yuno?"

Yuki: "Look behind?"

Then he felt someone tap his shoulder and he turn around and he was shocked and surprised that it was Yuno.

Yuno: "Hi Kevin. Were you looking for me?"

Kevin: "Yikes! You scare the hell outta me."

Yuno: "Sorry."

Kevin: "It's fine. Oh, and thanks again for giving me notes from yesterday."

Yuno: *in her head* 'Oh my god! Yes Senpai, yes Senpai! I knew you love it.' *looks at Kevin* "Yeah sure Kevin. Anything to help a friend out."

Kevin: "Well, I'll talk to you later Yuno. The class is about to begin."

Yuno: "Okay Kevin."

So the class has started and everyone was taking their seats.

-Timeline Skip-

After class, it was recess and Kevin was walking down the hallways and see some girls who are waving at him as he waves back. Unknown from this, someone was watching in the corner and stared at the girls who waved at Kevin and gave them a death glare.

???: "Kevin-senpai is mine you bitches. No one cannot take him away from me."

Then he sat down with Yuki and ask him.

Kevin: "Hey Yuki."

Yuki: "Yeah Kevin. What's wrong?"

Kevin: "Do you think Yuno has been acting strange lately?"

Yuki: "What do you mean?"

Kevin: "Well, everyone a girl knows me and the next day proof disappear and then Yuno comes in and gives me a hug every time it happens."

Yuki: "I don't know man. Maybe she just being there for you like a friend who cares about you."

Kevin: "Maybe you right. Thanks Yuki."

Yuki: "No problem."

So after recess, Kevin and Yuki went back to class and straight to learning nothing but boring lecture.

-Timeline Skip-

After school, Kevin walks back home and see's a same girls from school and she see's him and walks towards him.

Girl 1: "Hey Kevin."

Kevin: "Hello."

Girl 2: "We were hoping if we could hangout sometime?"

Kevin: "Sure thing."

Girl 1: "Great. We hangout this Saturday. Here's our phone number. Call us."

Kevin: *nods*

So Kevin and the girls were walking opposite direction until someone had watched the whole thing and she didn't like what she see just now.

???: "HOW DARE THOSE BITCHES GAVE MY SENPAI THEIR PHONE NUMBER. THEY WILL DIE TONIGHT. BUT FIRST, I WANT TO VISIT MY SENPAI BEFORE I KILL THEM."

So Kevin walks inside his house and start to change his clothes and started to study for a few hours.

-Timeline Skip-

After the study, Kevin went to his bed and lay down and went to deep slumber. But someone enter his house unnoticed and went into his room and seeing him falling asleep.

???: "Ahh. My Kevin-senpai is very cute when he's sleeping. I hope he is thinking about me."

She put her hand under his shirt and was touching his chest and starts to rub it and she felt so alive being with him. She put his shirt back and stands up.

???: "Well, I'll see you soon my Kevin-senpai. I'm going to take care of those bitches."

She went to the girls houses to kill them from taking Kevin away and she sneak at their house and went to their rooms and put a pillow on their face and she said.

???: "GO TO SLEEP BITCHES."

They scream as the knife went to her stomach and she's dead. She moved to the next girl and cut her head leaving both of the girls lifeless and pale. So she decided to burn the house down to leave no evidence as she watches the house burn.

???: "KEVIN IS MINE FOREVER BITCHES!!!!!"

-The Next Day-

Kevin woke up and saw the news that the girls he met yesterday was both murdered and the house burned down. He was shocked and not surprised because he had a hunch. So he got dressed up for school and left his house. When Kevin arrives to school, he saw dead bodies was at his classroom and he see's his best friend Yuki has been slit from his throat and then he see's at the front of the wall, it was written in blood and it said.

"I am doing this for you Senpai-Kevin"

Kevin was shocked and scared of who was doing this until a voice came from behind and said.

???: "Do you like what I've done for you Kevin?"

Kevin turns around and see's Yuno Gasai, holding a knife in her hand and it was still covered in blood.

Kevin: "Yuno?! You did all this?!"

Yuno: "Yes Kevin. I did. Do you love it? I have to kill everybody because they were in the way of our relationship."

Kevin was scared and happy at the same time. So he went backwards slowly and she notice you went backwards. So she walked slowly towards Kevin and kept hearing what Yuno said.

Yuno: "Kevin-senpai is mine. Kevin-senpai is mine."

Until Kevin went towards the wall and stopped moving and Yuno was this close to his face and she was smiling like crazy and said.

Yuno: "Do you love me Kevin-senpai?"

Kevin: "Um..."

Yuno was in a verge of tears and said.

Yuno: "If you don't love me, I will force you to love me..."

She was being cut by a kiss from the lips from Kevin and she was surprised that he kiss her that means Kevin loves Yuno. She dropped the knife and put her arms around Kevin.

Kevin: "Yuno. I love you from the moment I see you."

Yuno: "Really?"

Kevin: "Yes Yuno. From the button of my heart."

Yuno: "Oh Kevin. I love you."

Kevin: "I love you too Yuno."

So Kevin was a boyfriend of a Yandere and he was okay with it. But if another girl talks to Kevin, Yuno will killed them and Kevin helped her calm down and still love her no matter what.

End of chapter.