Yagyu x OC Neko x Hibari (Lemon)

(A/N: Senran Kagura and Hibari and Yagyu is owned by Marvelous Entertainment. My OC belongs to me.)

Kevin is in the library reading some of the books about histories of weapons.

Kevin: "Hmm, there are so much interesting about histories of blade weapons." *turns to the next page* "The Muramasa Blade? Could be one heck of a find."

He keeps on reading until he felt someone hugging his back and he turns his head around, seeing Hibari

Kevin: "Oh, Hibari hello. What are you doing here?"

Hibari: "Oh well, I wanted to come and see whatcha doing my little cutie."

Kevin: "blushes* "Thanks Hibari... but you should keep quiet, okay?"

Hibari: "Okay. But I just need to say something. Ahem, later, can I come to you house Kevin?"

Kevin: "Sure Hibari. What for?"

Hibari: "I need your help for my studying. Please Kevin?"

Kevin: "Sure Hibari. I'll help you."

Hibari: "smiles and hugs him* "Thanks Kevin. I'll come by later. See you later."

Kevin: "Alright. See you later."

Hibari walked out and left the library and Kevin continues to read the book.

-Timeline Skip-

Kevin walked to the rooftop and sits on the bench as he eats his lunch.

Kevin: "Hmm, this fish is so good."

Kevin keeps eating and he felt like someone was watching him quietly. He looked up and saw it was Yagyu, which surprised him.

Kevin: "Yagyu?! What are you doing here?"

Yagyu: "This is one of my places to eat quietly."

Kevin: "Oh, I didn't know. Sorry about that."

Yagyu: "It's fine. I am sorry about surprising you."

Kevin: "It's fine Yagyu."

Yagyu: *watches Kevin eat as she smiles* "Kevin?"

Kevin: *muffled* "Yeah?"

Yagyu: "Can I see you later at your house? I need some help with my studying."

Kevin: "Of course. You can come."

Yagyu: "Thank you. Oh, and, can I sit next to you while I eat?"

Kevin: "Okay."

Yagyu sits next to him while Kevin eats his fish and Yagyu watches him eat secretly as she smiles of how cute he is.

-Few hours later-

Kevin walked back to his house and he arrive at his house as he walks inside and put his stuff on the couch while going to the kitchen to take drink until he heard a knock at the door and he walked to the door and opens it, revealing Yagyu and Hibari together.

Yagyu/Hibari: "Hello Kevin."

Kevin: "Hello girls. You both arrived early."

Hibari: "Of course we did. Because we really need your help studying."

Yagyu nods in agreement.

Kevin: "Well, come on in."

Yagyu/Hibari: "Thank you. Your such a gentleman."

So they walked in.

Kevin: "All right. So Hibari, you wanna study in my room."

Hibari: "Yes please."

Yagyu: "Can I come too?"

Kevin: *nods* "Sure."

So they walked to Kevin's room and when they got in, they pounce Kevin to his bed and he turns around, facing them with a shocked face.

Kevin: "Nani?!"

They nuzzle his chest as he moans.

Kevin: "What's going on?"

Hibari: "We have something to tell you Kevin."

Kevin: "Okay. What is it?"

Yagyu: "We had decide to share you because we love you."

Kevin: "Really?"

Hibari: "Yes. Before we arrive have, we discussed that we should share you because we don't like fighting at each other."

Yagyu: "Are you okay with it?"

Kevin: *nods with a smile* "I'm okay with it. Both of you were nice to me whenever I need help and cheer me up. I love you girls a lot."

They both blushed as they smiled and started to take off their and Kevin's clothes and the girls start to kiss Kevin on the cheek. He blushed instantly and felt Hibari's lips on his and went apart and Yagyu kiss him on the lips next.

Kevin/Yagyu: "Mmmm."

Hibari: "Kevin. Please, make love for us."

Yagyu: "Yes Kevin. Please."

Kevin nods and the girls laid on each other bodies while he slowly put his member inside of Hibari's insides.

Hibari: "Oh Kevin. Yes."

He slowly thrust her insides making her moan while he pull his member out and inserts his Yagyu's insides next making her moan seductively.

Yagyu: "Ahhh, Kevin. Your dick feels so good inside."

Then he pull it out and began to thrust in each of their insides making them moan even louder.

Kevin: "Oh god. This feels good and so tight."

Hibari/Yagyu: "More Kevin. Do us more."

He keeps thrust harder into each of them that every time he pulled it out and thrust their insides was getting more tight than usual.

Kevin: "Your insides are so good."

Hibari: "Your dick is good and so big. I love it."

Yagyu: "Yes Kevin. More. Do more."

He thrust roughly more and felt a sudden urge to cum and they moaned more.

Kevin: "Girls. I'm about to cum."

Hibari/Yagyu: "Cum on us Kevin."

He make his final thrust at each of them and cums loadly onto they bodies as they cum too.

Hibari/Yagyu: "Kevin's hot cum is on us now.* *licks his cum and swallows it in their months* "Delicious."

Kevin lays in the middle as the girls lays between him and they cuddled together.

Kevin: "That was purrfect girls."

Hibari: *giggles* "Did you just make a pun Kev?"

Kevin: *realized* "Oh, I think I did. Why? You don't like it funny?"

Yagyu: *giggles* "It was actually funny. And really cute."

Hibari/Yagyu: "😉"

Kevin: *smiles* "Thank you. I love you girls."

Hibari/Yagyu: "We love you too Kevin."

They kissed each other and falls asleep while cuddling.

End of chapter.