Little Sister Marinette (Miraculous Ladybug) x OC Big Brother/Spider-Man

(A/N: Miraculous Ladybug belongs to Thomas Astruc. My OC belongs to me.)

At the museum, at night, two thugs are robbing the art pieces and ran to the rooftop.

Thug #1: "Alright. We got them."

Thug #2: "Great. Now let's head back before the spider come and find us."

Just then, a web caught the first thug and he gets pulled back alerted the second thug.

Thug 2: "Oh no! Not you again!"

The Spider-Man has arrived and the first thug is webbed up tight.

Spider-Man: "Yes again. What is this the third time you rob the art museum?"

Thug 1: "Wait 'till I get my hands on you, you skinny little creep!"

Spider-Man leaped towards the thug as he swings his bag and he backflips behind him and karate kicks him in the face, knocking him out. Then Spider-Man gets a message from his sister and webs the thugs tight and left before the cops shows.

-Timeline Skip-

At school, after class, Marinette walks to her next class as she sign a bit tiredly.

Marinette: "So tired. But I cannot give up. My big brother is counting on me to learn and that's what I'm doing."

She said to herself as she walks more and she suddenly see her friend, Adrian.

Marinette: "Hello Adrian."

Adrian: "Hey Marinette. How's class doing?"

Marinette: "Pretty good if you ask me."

Adrian: "You're sure? You seem kinda tired?"

Marinette: "Me? Nooo. I'm fine."

Adrian: "Ah Ok?"

Marinette smiles that she see's her brother approaching and a girl is talking to him beside him and it made her feel jealous.

Marinette: "Um, Adrian. I have to head to my next class. I'll talk to you later."

Adrian: "Okay?"

Marinette walks away and straight ahead. Kevin see's his sister coming and waves at her.

Kevin: "Hey Sis."

Marinette ignores him and left as he was confused.

Kevin: "That's pretty odd. Even for my sis...maybe after school, I can talk to her and see what's going on."

-Timeline Skip-

After school, Kevin walks back home and enters inside.

Kevin: "Sister, I'm home."

He hear nothing as he walk inside and closes the door.

Kevin: "Sister are you here?"

Kevin triggers his spider-sense and see's Marinette in her room as he goes upstairs, opens her door and enters.

Kevin: "What's wrong sis?"

Marinette: "It's nothing Kevin."

Kevin: "Come on. You were mad at school about something, tell me what's wrong."

Marinette: "It's nothing Kev really."

Kevin: *touches her back* "Please sis. I can help you, just tell me what's wrong."

Marinette: "I'm just...jealous.."

Kevin: *confused* "Jealous of who?"

Marinette looks at Kevin as he eyes widened in realization.

Kevin: "Me? Why me?"

Marinette: *saddened* "Because...you been talking to those girls...and you are happy talking to them...I'm just sad...that...you won't spend time with me anymore. Or even, you might have a girlfriend."

Kevin: "Sister..."

He hugs her as she was surprise by this.

Kevin: "I'm sorry Marinette. Those girls were just my friends that's all. Even they would ask me that question, I would just say no politely. Beside I already love someone."

Marinette: "Really?" *he nods* "Who?"

Kevin: "Well, she's the only person I love. She's always happy, clumsy, and kind-hearted to save everyone from evil. Just like me."

Marinette: *eyes widen and looks at Kevin* "That's me? You love...me..big brother?"

Kevin: *holds her hand* "Yes big sister. I always love you with all my heart."

Marinette smiles widely as she have tears of joy and she kisses him instantly which he kiss back.

Kevin/Marinette: "Mmmm."

They both in a intimate making out session as they hold each other closely as they moan into the kiss. They both make out for a few minutes and slowly went apart as they look at each other with loving eyes.

Kevin/Marinette: "Wow."

Kevin: "Are you still feeling jealous now?"

Marinette: "Not anymore. Because I got my big brother as my boyfriend right here."

Kevin: "And my sister as my girlfriend."

They both blushed as they smile at each other.

Kevin: "I love you Marinette."

Marinette: "I love you too Kevin."

They slowly continue making out with each other as they both becomes lovers and become a fighting team duo to defend their city together and they are both happy being together.

End of chapter

Female Characters x My OCOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara