Lori Loud x Adopted Brother x Luna Loud

(A/N: The Loud House and Lori and Luna is owned by Chris Savino. My OC belongs to me. And my OC in this chapter is 17 years old, same as Lori.)

Kevin is in his room with his brother, Lincoln Loud and they are playing Super Smash Bros. Ultimate on Nintendo Switch. Kevin is playing as Solid Snake and Lincoln is playing as Link.

Kevin: "I'm going to beat you Linc."

Lincoln: "No way big bro. I'm going to beat you."

Kevin got the Smash Ball for Snake, uses his final smash and defeated Link, earning the victory music.

Kevin: "I told you I win! Woohoo!"

Lincoln: "Aw man! How are you so good at this game?"

Kevin: "Well, I've trained my fighters to get stronger and faster. If you trained your fighter just like me, you might beat me."

Lincoln: "Hmm, I'll do that. And next time, I want a rematch after I trained."

Kevin: "I'm looking forward to it."

Kevin then leaves his room, goes downstairs to the kitchen and see's his sister, Luna Loud playing her guitar while making up words.

Kevin: "Trying to make new lyrics on your guitar and your words, are you Luna?"

Luna: *looks at Kevin; in British accent* "Oh, hey Kev mate. Yeah I'm just trying to get some inspiring words from here."

Kevin: *nods* "Alright."

Luna: "Anyways, enough about me, what are you doing here?"

Kevin: "I'm just here to get some chips and soda. Are there in the fridge?"

Luna: "I think so. Hang on, lemme see mate."

She then checks inside the fridge to get some chips and soda for Kevin while he was playing her guitar and does his own that Luna taught him and Luna got the snacks for him and saw him played and she was in awed.

Luna: "Woah! Where'd you learn to play that, bro?"

Kevin: "You taught me to play, like duh. Remember?"

Luna: *blushes and giggled* "Oh yeah. I forgot. But still, that was impressive of you playing those sick tunes bro."

Kevin: "Thanks."

Luna: "Well, here some chips and soda dude."

Kevin: "Thanks sis."

Kevin then walked away and Luna looks at him as she smiles.

Luna: "Oh Kevy luv. You are so awesome. Tonight, I'm going to confess my feelings to you."

Kevin walks to the living room and sees his other sister, Lori Loud.

Kevin: "Hey Lori."

Lori: "Oh, hey Kev. What are you doing here?"

Kevin: "Just gonna relax in peace."

Lori: "Oh okay."

Kevin: "You seem kinda free are you?"

Lori: "What do you mean by that?"

Kevin: "Well, I haven't seen you on your phone, texting or calling your boyfriend, Bobby. What's up? I thought you two were a couple?"

Lori: "Well, shockingly, me and Bobby broke up."

Kevin: *shocked* "W-what?! Why's that?!"

Lori: "He wasn't feel like my type at all and now he's dating Carol, my rival from school."

Kevin: "Huh. Well, who's your type than Lori?"

Lori: "Well, my type is a guy who really treat a girl a good time really well. He knows when and where to follow the rules, don't make mistake, help everyone, and respects anyone."

Kevin: "Ah I see. Well, I hope you this guy you like and I'm sure he treats you better than Bobby." *smiles, finishes drinking and eating his snacks, puts it in the trash and walks upstairs to the bathroom*

Lori: *smiles and holds her chest* "Oh Kevin. I was describing you as my best guy. Soon, I will confess my feelings to you."

Kevin takes off his clothes and went to the shower while his other sisters are fighting and arguing like always. Kevin finishes his shower, slipped passed them and went inside his room while Lori and Luna was heading to his room to confess their feelings.

Luna: "Lori? What are you doing here?"

Lori: "I was gonna asked you the same thing Luna. Why are you here?"

Luna: "I was about to confess Kevin about my feelings for him."

Lori: *gasped in shocked* "You too?"

Luna nodded and they got a idea and they are going to confessed their feelings together. Luna knocks on the door and Kevin opens it.

Kevin: "Hey girls. What's up?"

Luna: "We wanna tell you something. Can we come in?"

Kevin nods and lets Lori and Luna inside his room.

Kevin: "Okay. So what do you want to tell me about?"

Lori: "Well, it's literally more like a confession. And we wanna tell you that..."

Luna/Lori: "We love you more than a brother!"

Kevin: *shocked* "You do?"

Luna: "Yes mate. We really love you a lot after what you did for us..."

Lori: "And you are literally brave, handsome, respectful, helpful, kind and not to mention, awesome. We really love you Kevin."

Luna/Lori: "Do you love us back too?"

Kevin smiles and kisses Luna on the lips first and then Lori as they blushed, smiled and hugs Kevin as he hugs back.

Kevin: "I love you girls too."

Luna/Lori: "We love you so much Kevin!"

They got dressed for bed and went to bed together as they cuddled each other and making love together.

End of chapter