chapter 25 ( happy birthday, Jin.)

It's Seokjin's birthday today. I've decided to do a live video dedicated to him.

" Hellooo.. Nice to meet you guys! Welcome to my live video. " I said, waving to the screen. Comments were popping up so fast I couldn't even read them in time.

" Oh my you guys need to slow down... " I giggled, scrolling through the comments one by one. " Alright I'll answer some of your questions now! Let's see... What is my favorite food? " I read the question out loud. " hmm... I like all kinds of food! Just don't give me lady fingers. They're just... Ew. " I said, and scroll through the other comments.

" Is Kim Seokjin single... " I mumbled, and cleared my throat. " Nope Seokjin is taken. " I said.

People were starting to comment stuffs like
" Y/n is Seokjin's gf!"
" she's with Seokjin "
" have you been living under a rock? Seokjin is with her! "
I smiled and ignored the comments, and moved on to the next question, while I sketched on my mini sketchbook.
" what are you doing? " Someone commented.
" I... Am currently drawing someone who I really love... " I said, whole continue sketching. I looked up, and everyone was asking who I was drawing.

" is it Kim Seokjin? "

" she's drawing jin guys... "

" I wanna see! "

I showed them the drawing, and it was indeed a sketch of him. I placed my hand under the sketch.

" Introducing Kim Seokjin!" I said, showing everyone my drawing of him.

" OMO THAT LOOKS AMAZING! "
" WOAH IT LOOKS EXACTLY LIKE HIM "

My heart was filled with happiness after reading all these comments.
Then, something caught my attention.
" jennierubyjane joined "
Is that... Jennie Kim? I tapped on her profile, and saw pictures of her in her feed.

It's her.

" hello Jennie! " someone commented.

" guys I heard Jennie threw a razor at y/n that's why she got expelled. "

" Jennie tried to kill y/n."

I checked the views, and noticed Jennie was still watching.

" y/n, Seokjin used to bully you, right?

Why are u dating him? "

" exactly that guy was so mean to her. I don't get it. "

" Wait she's dating her bully? "

I frowned. " he's not my bully guys. He's my boyfriend. "

More and more people started asking about Seokjin.

" but he was really mean to you! "

" did you date him because of his popularity? "

I tried not to raise my anger, and responded calmly. " No I don't date him because of his popularity. I love him truly and I will never date someone because of the amount of followers they have. Seokjin apologized to me and I have already forgiven him. "

I looked at the comments, and my heart skipped when I saw Seokjin in the comments section. He heard everything???

@ksj04.92 : 👋

" Jin!!! " I smiled and waved at the camera.

" OMG JIN OPPAA!!! " people started commenting.

The next thing I know, @ksj04.92 requested to join your live. I pressed accept immediately, and his face popped out on my screen.

" AHHHHH OPPA 😍 "

" HAPPY BIRTHDAYY"

" HAPPY BDAY OPPA!!!! 🎂🎁"