chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)

-Monday-

Over the weekend, I was feeling much better. Seokjin came over to my house just to cook for me, which really touched me. His cooking is much better than my mom's not gonna lie.

I threw all my textbooks at a corner of my room, and carried a small bag to school. Seokjin called me, asking me to wait for him at the bus stop. I stood there, looking around to see if he's here.

" Y/n!" he shouted, waving towards me. I turned around, and saw Seokjin in a different hairstyle.

 "Oh my god " I mumbled, and he flipped his hair

"Oh my god " I mumbled, and he flipped his hair. They were combed out and not gonna lie, it's an old fashioned hairstyle but it really suits him.

" You look better in your previous hairstyle! " I said, teasing him. He gave me a poker face, and I laughed.

" I'm just kidding. You look... Amazing. " I said, and its true.

" Hello! Are you guys boarding the bus? " the bus driver shouted, and we both did not realised that the bus has already arrived.

" Sorry! " we said as we got up the bus. I found 2 empty seats, and sat inside, leaning giant the window while Seokjin sat beside me on the outside.

I couldn't stop staring at his hair. He turned from handsome to hot. I mean handsome AND hot.

" So hot.. " I mumbled, without realising it.

" W-what? " Seokjin stared at me.

"EHHH??? N-nothing!" I said, my heart was racing. He chuckled. " I heard it. Thank you, y/n. " he said and ruffled my hair. I gulped, feeling the urge to slap myself in the face.

We entered the classroom, and Jennie was making out with her boyfriend

We entered the classroom, and Jennie was making out with her boyfriend. She saw us at the corner of her eye, and smirked at Seokjin.

" Oh look honey, it's that jerk... " she said to the guy underneath her. The guy looked towards us, and rolled his eyes at Seokjin.

" He's not saying much because you're much more handsome than him and he knows it. " I said to Seokjin and he laughed out loud, sounding like a windshield wiper again.