chapter 22 (NEVERMIND)

We woke up at 10 am the next morning, only to realise that we were the only ones at home. At HIS home, I mean. His parents and brother had already went to work. Seokjin passed me a new toothbrush from his parent's drawer, and the both of us brushed our teeth together. He was humming along to Autumn Outside The Post Office as he placed his toothbrush in his mouth. He spit the blue paste into the basin, and I did the same thing.

" Alright we'll bathe separately. " he said, grabbing his towel.

" No shit Sherlock. And you do realized I don't have any new clothes with me right now? " I said.

" Oh... Right. Wait here. I'll get some clothes from my mom.... " he went to his parents room and I peeked out of the door, watching him. He was searching around his mom's closet.

" Nevermind. All of them seems abit too... Adult? "

I pouted, looking at him.

" What am I gonna wear then...?"

" Nothing. " he said, giving me a perverted grin.

" Shut

" Shut.up.YOU PERVERT !" I grabbed a pillow from the bed and hit him in the face repeatedly.

" I'm sorry– I was joking! " he groaned  and grabbed the pillow from me. I glared at him.

".......Hpmh! "

" I'm sorry... " he said and I looked away, trying my best not to smile. This guy is too adorable. I couldn't hold in my laughter.

" YOU'RE SO CUTEEE " I turned around and pinched his squishy cheeks.

" oWWWWW " he flinched in pain.I stopped and he winced.

" You're an evil girl. " he said, rubbing his cheeks.

"Hehe."

He glared at me, and closed the closet.
" Alright... You can steal my hoodie. " He said and threw a pink hoodie over to me. "YAY THANK YOU! " I grinned happily.

The hoodie has a small fries design on it which looked really cute. I buried my face in the hoodie, which was filled with a sweet grassy scent that I recognized too well.

It's his cologne, his scent.

Seokjin laughed and shook his head.

" I'll go after you. " He said.

" Awh what a gentleman. " I walked in, and he opened his mouth, right when he was about to say something to me before I slammed the door in his face.

" Ow fuck-"

I opened the door immediately, seeing Seokjin in pain as he covered one hand over his nose.

" I'm so sorry... omg are you okay? " I said and went to check on him.

" EVIL GIRL! " he pointed at me, cursing in pain.

" I'm sorry... " he put his hand away, revealing a red mark on his nose.