chapter 3 ( JK )

Note : please do NOT apply whatever y/n did to yourself. You don't have to change yourself to please society.
If you're thinking of changing the way you look (eg. lose weight) , please remember:
** don't lose weight in order to love yourself.
Love yourself first, and take weight loss as one of the ways to show that love.
^^ not my quote. 😂
Anyways whatever you do, make sure it's the right and healthy way. Love yourself and know what's best for you. Don't be like y/n.
Anyway back to the story!

I stepped on the weighing scale. 121 lbs. (55kg) I'm only 5'1! (155cm).
I knew I am fat. I need to change. I need to weigh at most 99lbs (45kg) to be like the rest.

I then searched up videos on how to lose weight. First thing that came out were workout videos. I clicked on a random one, and started working out in my room. It was A TORTURE. I wasn't even 5 minutes into the video and I was already gasping for oxygen.

My muscle hurts from the plank. My body was shaking. I feel weak. But no matter what, I shouldn't give up. I need to lose the weight. I need to take revenge on Kim Seokjin.

I remembered what JK told me, but I know it wasn't enough. I am fat and that's the cold hard truth. I need to lose weight, to look good.

So I kept working out.

Unfortunately, I couldn't take the pain anymore and decided to stop and take a rest. I drank lots of water, hoping to have already burnt some calories by now.

I got onto Pinterest to search for my ideal body types from different kpop idols, those that are considered "beautiful" to people. Small waist, big butt, thin thighs and 11 abs. I told myself one day, I'll become like one of those kpop idols.

I was sweating all over after the workout so I decided to take another short bath and go to sleep.

I woke up the next day with the sun shining brightly on my face. Wait... Today is a Friday. I still have school today! Shit...

I grabbed my alarm clock. 9AM?! I'M LATE! I brushed my teeth, put on my uniform, grabbed my bag which was still damp from yesterday, and ran out of the house.

" WAIT!!! " I waved to the cab driving towards me. I got in immediately and the bus driver sent me to school.
" 10 dollars now keep the change. THANK YOU BERRY MUCH " I said and opened the car door. I got out and ran towards the back gate. " UGH I DON'T WANNA RUIN MY PERFECT RECORD! ITS MY FIRST TIME BEING LATE FOR SCHOOL! " I said to myself.

" y/n! " a unfamiliar voice called out to me.

" Eh? " I looked up to see this beautiful boy staring at me. " you are...?"

"JEONGGUK! I mean... I mean JK... "

My eyes lit up. It's the gguk guy! He's CUTE.

" OH! HELLO! " I waved to him happily.

" Oh well I didn't want you to know my name.. Guess you know it now. " he said and chuckled to himself. I wanted to talk to him, but I knew I had no time to waste.

" Help me, Jungkook. I got up late for school and I don't want to ruin my record! My first period was art and my art teacher doesn't give a shit about attendance BUT I have english next! The teacher would be here soon! " I said in a hurry.

" O-Okay... Hm.... " Jungkook looked around nervously before he started climbing up the gate.

" Wha–What are you doing?! " I gasped.

" Hold my hand! " he said. I hesitated for awhile but realized I had no choice in order to not be marked as late. I grabbed his hand and he pulled me over the gate.