chapter 23 (Nan Hwa's got talent)

I went home that night to change into new clothes, and the next day, Yoongi, Jungkook and I met up at Seokjin's house. We rang the doorbell, and we walked out of the gates. " Let's go. " he said and the 4 of us walked to school.

-Music room-

" NEXT! KIM SEOKJIN AND JUNG Y/N!" the teachers shouted, and both of us went up in front of them.
Seokjin played the guitar, and I sang. The teachers smiled, swaying along to the music. Once we were done, they clapped, cheering loudly.

" Amazing. We'll let you know whether you're selected in 2 days time, okay? " one of the teachers said and we both nodded. "Thank you teacher. " we bowed and left the room.

I burst into the laughter, thinking about how Seokjin will perform an extra rap right after we performed Through The Night. He laughed as well, as if we were thinking of the same thing.

" NEXT! MIN YOONGI! "

Yoongi sighed before walking into the room. " I swear this is a stupid idea for us to do this. " he said before entering.

I could hear the music from outside.
" Alright, bandokdwen shisoguem~ "
His voice sounded low yet soothing, he sang in a rapping voice- I love it!  The teachers cheered after once was done. " WOW. YOU WROTE YOUR OWN SONG? THAT'S FANTASTIC! " one of the teachers said.

Yoongi walked out of the room, swiping a hand through his hair and the 3 of us clapped for him softly. " Go Min Yoongiiii " I said and he smiled at me.

" NEXT! JEON JUNGKOOK!! "

" Yay it's my turnnn " Jungkook said and walked in.

" Take my hands now, you are the cause of my euphoria~ "

" You wrote that song by yourself too? " The teacher asked.  Seokjin and I placed our ears on the door, eavesdropping their conversation.

" Wow! The students in our school are really talented! We'll let you know the results in 2 days! Bye Jungkook! " we heard the teacher said.  We moved away from the door as soon as Jungkook walked out. All of us sighed in relief. We were done. The audition is over.

" Now we'll wait for the results. " Seokjin said as we walked away from the music room.

" Guys I got a pun. " I said and they turned to look at me. " Can Seokjin rap....? NEVERMIND. " I broke into laughter at my own joke and all of them laughed, Seokjin's windshield wiper laugh echoing the hallway.

" That is why she's my girlfriend. " he said, putting his arm around me.

" Both of you are so punny. Pfft punny, funny.  " Jungkook said and we giggled at his little pun.

" HEY! STOB IT! " Seokjin shouted, and we laughed even harder.

-2 days later-

We were at Seokjin's house again. We immediately checked the school website the moment we reached his house. My palms were sweating. I've no idea whether I wish to be selected or not. I mean... I'm fine with both?

" Alright finalists for Nan Hwa's got talent.... JEON JUNGKOOK! " Seokjin screamed. " MIN YOONGI!!! OMG- KIM SEOKJIN & JUNG Y/N!!!!" he shouted in excitement. " WE MADE IT!"

" YAYYYYYYYY " all of us squealed.

" I CAN NOW TWERK IN FRONT OF THE SCHOOL. " Jungkook cheered.