chapter 18 (happy moments)

The alarm rang, and I opened my eyes slowly. Hyunjin groaned, and peeked at his phone. He switched off the alarm, and continued sleeping. I turn on my phone to check the time.

5:40am.

We're supposed to be ready by 7:30! He needs to wake up now.. I shook Jin lightly, but he had no reaction.

" Jinnn " I whispered.

"Mmm?" he mumbled, his eyes still closed.

" Wake up" I whispered louder, shaking his arm.

" Eomma it's only 4.... Let me sleep." he mumbled softly, and I choked on air.

Eh?

" ...I'm not your eomma you idiot! " I hit him with the RJ plushie. He opened his eyes, and stared at me blankly.

" Shit. I'm sorry. " He said and sat up.

"What's the time now? " He rubbed his eyes.

"5:40. I know you told me to wake you up at 5:50, but your partner is still sleeping." I said and he looked over to Hyunjin.

" Yah! Wake up!" Seokjin shouted.
" .....shut up Seokjin. " he said. Seokjin frowned and hit him vigorously with his pillow.
"WE.NEED.TO.REACH.THE.BEACH.BY... " he stopped to think for awhile.
" SEVEN THIRTY!!! " He screamed.

Alright, I guess I should go now...

" Bye Jin! " I got down from the bed and whispered, "got to go! " he pouted, and waved goodbye to me. I opened the door, and went back to my room.

I opened the door of my room, and the first person I saw was Sowon.

" Y/n ah where were you??? " she asked, sitting up on her bed with her messy morning hair. " well I couldn't sleep well last night so... "

Her eyes widened. " YOU SLEPT WITH SEOKJIN?! " she shouted and Eunha screamed from inside of the toilet. " We just slept. Nothing elsee... " I said and Sowon gasped. " So you slept with him! "

" yea... "

"AAAAAAAAAAA " Both of them screamed. Oh God. Why are they like this?

" CONGRATULATIONS! YOU'VE SLEPT WITH HIM! ITS THE NEXT STEP, INTO THE.... " she paused, and looked towards the toilet door. " EUNHA! INTO THE.... "
"UNKNOWNNNNN!!!! " both of them started singing. I laughed, and raised both of my hands, joining in.
" INTO THE UNKNOWN!!!! INTO THE UNKNOOOOWWWWNNNN~~~"
we laughed happily, and sang out loud together. " WOOOOOO~~~~ " "WOoOoOOoAAAHHHH~~~ "

Eunha : WHERE ARE YOU GOING DON'T LEAVE ME ALONE~
Sowon : HOW DO I~ FOLLOW YOU!
...........
All 3 of us: INTO THE UNKNOWNNNNNNNNN

We were out of breath, laughing till our stomach hurts.

" Alright time for me to bathe.. " Sowon said as Eunha walked out, drying her hair with a towel.

"omo! Y/n! How do you look so pretty even though you just woke up?!" Eunha asked and I shrugged.

" I don't know... Maybe cuz we sang into the unknown! " I laughed.

" NOOOO I'm serious your morning face look as beautiful " She said.

" Hmmm... Maybe because... SEOKJIN HAS BLESSED MY FACE! " I said and both of us squealed. We're high as fuck.

" ding! " my phone rang again. I turned it on, and saw a message from Seokjin.

Seokjin : nice singing.

I showed the message to Eunha, and both of us laughed.

" HE HEARD US. HAHAHHAHHAHHAHA "