chapter 15 (how I almost got killed)

It's 7:30pm. We gathered at the pool, and the teacher brought us to the restaurant for a buffet. The restaurant was filled with mouth watering food. From kimbap to seafood, to grilled pork and chicken. There was a wide variety of Korean food, and also big platters of fruits and vegetables.

Eunha headed straight for the grilled pork. " Y/n look! They have wagyu beef too! I'll take some for you! " she said, grabbing a big piece of beef. Seokjin was literally roaming around the restaurant. I know, this is his heaven. He stared at the fried chicken, and took a deep breath.

" MMMMMM... I CAN TASTE IT FROM HERE. AHH I CAN'T WAIT! " he said and took a big plate, placing 4 pieces of chicken wings on it. I giggled at his adorable actions, and went up to him. " it looks so good.." I said, staring at the food. I took a plate and Seokjin immediately placed a spicy chicken wing on my plate. " Thank you! " I said, and glanced at his plate which is already full of food.

Since this buffet is free, I'm going to eat my heart out. I took few pieces of abalone, pork belly, kimchi, lettuce, mushrooms... I took almost everything I can find. I placed my food down on the table, and Eunha passed me a piece of wagyu beef. My eyes were sparkling at the juicy juicy meat on my plate.

" Bye kids I'm going to join y/n." Seokjin said and sat down beside me. Eunha and Sowon stared at him, not knowing what to say. " ...LETS EAT! " I said, breaking the awkward moment and all of us cheered and digged in.

" So good! " Eunha said, putting her thumbs up.

" Film Eat Jin! " Sowon exclaimed, and I was surprised she knew Seokjin's eating show. I could see Seokjin was surprised as well. Sowon realized our reactions and giggled.

" I'm a fan. Hehe. "

Seokjin smiled, and took out his phone. His oily fingers were about to touch his screen, which triggered me.

" NONONO! " I snatched his phone over. " Your hands are dirty. I'll start the live for you, " I said, and looked at him, smiling. " Seokjinnie. " Seokjin paused, giving me a funny look.

I started the live and hundreds of people started the joining the live.

" Welcome to eat jin. " I said, mimicking his voice

" Yah give it back. " Seokjin said and laughed, leaning his phone against a plate. Eunha and Sowon looked into the camera and waved.

" HAIIIII we are Seokjin's classmates. " I peeked at the camera, and comments were popping out on the screen.

"Y/n you need to sit closer...they can't see you. " Seokjin said, gesturing me to move my chair closer to him. I made my way even closer to him, making sure I'm in the screen.

" Hi. I'm y/n. " I said, giving his fans an awkward smile. Everyone started commenting :

" HI"
" Helloooo"
"She's so pretty! "

I smiled at those comments. " Thank you... Jin's fans. " I said, wrapping the pork in lettuce and shoving them into my mouth. Seokjin showed them the bowl of glass noodles he was eating.

" oppa give me some!! "
" looks so good huuu "
" where are you guys at? "
We continued eating, while we chat with Seokjin's fans.