Illusion or reality

Start from the beginning

"No,I have seen her."Aamir argues.

"Bhai mere (my bro),stop obsessing over that classmate of yours."

"I am not obsessing over her. I have saw her near that table."Aamir reasoned.

"Seriously Aamir,you are talking about her since very first day. I know she have hurt your male ego by pranking on you but that's it.Look around ,there is so many beautiful girl around."Mushtaq said and Aamir look around.His eyes caught a figure moving towards a building.He move towards her hastily and she speed up her pace.She hit with a stone and her veil fall on the floor.

"Aamna "he shouted from behind and she ran away and disappear in the darkness. He decided to wait for her return as there is no second exit.

"That's cringe worthy Aamir ,you are waiting outside Ladies toilet."

"Just wait a minute Mushtaq,she is here . I can catch her."

"And what will you do if she is here?"

"Nothing,I just ask her what is she is doing here.Its already 10 and its not..

"She is your sister? your wife? your mother? She is your classmate and she can be anywhere,she want to be.She is not answerable to you.If she is here ,she must have facility to return to campus.Stop thinking about her 24/7. You have a girlfriend,focus on her.

"I am not thinking about her 24/7?"

"Seriously Aamir, let me show you mirror.'Day one Aamna did a prank on me and laughed too.Aamna doesn't wore Hizab.Aamna doesn't cover up properly.Aamna is avoiding me.Aamna is cracking joke on me with Karuna.I played a prank on Aamna.Aamna is giving me murderous glares.Aamna restraint Karuna to talk to me.Aamna doesn't reply to my smile.Aamna act like I don't exist. My car splashed mud on her and Aamna doesn't gave me chance to apologize.Aamna is proudy because she is ranker but I have secured top score.Aamna took the book from library which I want desperately.' Stop it dude ,Aamna is not here." Mushtaq bring out his frustration.

"Fine"Aamir sighed. They moved towards the section of starters but his eyes doesn't stop looking around.His eyes checkout different women and dismissed the chance."where she went?"he muttered.

I saw familiar figure moving towards Chapati(bread)  making section.She is moving towards the workers.

"Nice trick, Aamna, but I'll caught you today. You can't hide among workers to avoid me. I'll ask you what are you doing here and who is  accompanied you .?"

I asked for Chapati and she handed me .Her face is cover up again and its difficult to judge. I caught her hand instead of Chapati. Aamna will definitely shout ,she can't tolerate bullshit of anyone.This is completely misbehavior,Aamna will beat me.I am weighing my chance but a tap on my shoulder,loosen my grip.A beautiful woman ask for help.I can't deny her, not because she is beautiful woman, but ,she is a person in need. We walk some step ahead and she is easy to talk unlike that Aamna.After few minutes she left and there is no sign of that veiled woman.I spotted Mushtaq enjoying barbeque and joined him.we left in few minutes.I decided to drive today.

"So my ladies man,start attracting female here too." Mushtaq winked.

"It's not like that ."

"I know,I know "he chuckled.

"She need some help and she is actually nice and very humble unlike that Aamna "

"Again Aamna"Mushtaq accused me."Is it necessary to compare every girl with Aamna?"

"I am sorry."

"No,you should do one thing.Nikah kar lo Aamna k saath (Go and get married to Aamna).

"Mushtaq,I said sorry."

"No,you should have marry Aamna.You and your Aamna , keep writing prescription together or wait, do surgery together."

"Mushtaq...

"Keep her in your room and said, my dear Aamna, I dying to play a prank on you. I love your smile but...

"That's enough Mushtaq" I pressed on break of car.

"Exactly Aamir, that's enough.You are wasting your energy on wrong side.This girl Aamna,might have a prank you but after that she create a distance.She is not interested in you so stop thinking about her."he said and I nodded my head in understand ing but ...

"Is she seriously not interested in THE  AAMIR SHEIKH,NEET topper, good looking, charming and heir of Sheikh empire.What else a girl want?She must be acting pricey.

A/N -I don't know what is the problem but it's hard to update this book.  I love to write in small portion but Wattpad doesn't allow me to save the text I written .Most of the time I lost what I have written.Its difficult for me.