яєqυєѕт: [Closed]

Edit: (deleted the prev one since it's unnecessary now) May 19, 2023

This message are for new arrivals! Yeah, Imma be straightforward, this fic is a big ehh...and real cringe. I was but a novice when writing this fic back then *inserts crying face for drama effect* 

You get what I'm saying just by my previous sentence, right? 

I am reminding you all to be mindful of what you comment or say. Don't get this wrong now, I'm not saying that I only want to see some flattery words or praises. 

What I'm saying is, I am refraining you at least those people who are insensitive or thinks they're cool or iconic to post an overly rude comment and even unnecessary. I don't need to see them to ruin my mood or for those other readers who are fine and nice that they'll start to debate or fight those said people or that one person (if it ever comes to that day.)

I've prepared this message just in case since I have a feeling that something like that will happen because I've been seeing a few rude comments.

Again, this work has been done and finished by a real beginner in writing whose first language isn't even English yet still went ahead and wrote this book for fun and entertainment.

Thank you for listening or reading! I'm glad we've all come to an agreement to do that. What a good person you are <3

With that said, read at your own risk :)

________________________________________

THIS IS THE OLD MESSAGE!

HEYYAAAA~!!

Since I badly wanted to do some Kimetsu no Yaiba story...

I MADE ONE!

But sadly...It's only some oneshot..

But hey! Atleast I still got to do some!

And this is actually my first time doing it...I hope you enjoy reading them~!

I wonder what kind of request you guys are going to message me (?) ╮(─▽─)╭

NOTE THAT ALL OF THE PICTURES THAT I'M USING DOESN'T BELONG TO ME.

CTTO.

Feel free to request any kinds you want~!

Just comment it or pm it to me
┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Just comment it or pm it to me ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌