I know that you're scared (22)

Zayn's POV

Harry was lying half on top of me. His head rested on my bare chest, his legs entangled with mine and his hands placed on my chest as well. Loving the position we were in, I decided not to move around, but placed one hand on Harry's back, rubbing it lightly, while my other one was playing with his curls.

"Hey", Harry sleepily mumbled, with his eyes still closed.

"Good morning, love", I smiled, kissing the top of his head.

"God, I'm exhausted", Harry chuckled, tuning around so that he was now resting his chin on my chest.

"Me too. But if we stay like this for the entire day, I'll be good."

"Yeah you're right", he agreed, while crawling up to me.

"What you're doing, babe?"

"Giving my boyfriend a good morning-kiss", Harry adorably answered, before pressing his lips on mine. I right away granted his tongue entrance, letting it explore my mouth. This was kiss was so slow, sensual, I could stay like this for forever. In this position, us naked, lying in bed, kissing like we could never get tired of each other.

These were golden moments. So bright and full with light, like life was nothing else, but wonderful.

"You know Zee...", Harry broke the kiss, letting his fingers glide through my hair.

"What is it?", I questioned back, enjoying how he played with my hair.

"We have a lot to talk about", he sighed and I did too.

"I do know that. And I promise you we will."

"Okay. Good. Because right now I am really scared", he admitted and it broke my heart to see his expression changing from happy to worried within seconds because of me.

"Why are you scared? Are you scared of me?", I almost panicked, although he probably wouldn't lie in bed with me if that was the case.

"Sort of", he sighed, "I mean not of you. But I'm scared to lose you. Yesterday I almost did. And that was definitely the most terrifying and horrible moment of my entire life."

I could read in his eyes that he was replaying it in his head, so I pulled him down for another kiss, wanting him to forget about it. Wanting to forget about it myself.

We should talk,

Talk it all out.

Silence is overrated,

Words are what count.

Understanding through communication,

Sometimes can be the key.

Our bodies speak their language,

Loving, almost perfectly,

Sometimes explanations are necessary,

They are not everything, but a part,

That needs to be played,

In order to overcome your controversies.

"I think I'm ready now", Harry spoke, even though he still looked as if he'd rather not have this conversation and just wanted to forget about it.