Leaving and being stuck (1)

A/N:

Harry's new single on repeat!!! I'm so happy!

Wrote the first chapter today! Hope you like it! :)

Third's POV

"Harry Edward Styles! If you're not here within the next five minutes you're gonna miss your train!", Anne yelled annoyed. Today was a tough day for her. Harry was leaving for university. Not any university though. He was leaving for Middlesex University in London. If you came from a small town like Holmes Chapel (Cheshire), that definitely was a big deal. Not only because living in a Metropole would be a total different and required adaption, but also because Middlesex University was a really good university and not everyone, just got in. Sure it wasn't as good as the elite, like Oxford University or Cambridge. However Harry was indeed a really intelligent and hardworking boy, who had given everything to be accepted in a uni in London.

"Coming mom!", Harry shouted from upstairs and a few seconds later one could hear footsteps causing a ruckus on the staircase.

"Mom! Seriously? I just checked my watch. You tricked me! I still have enough time! What's the rush?", Harry questioned pretending to be outraged.

"Well, now that you are here", Anne started and led Harry into their living room.

"Mom, you didn't have to!", Harry chuckled, but he was extremely happy. In the living room were standing his older sister Gemma and his stepdad Robin, holding up a big banner that said: "You're leaving, we're grieving, but we wish you all the best!"

"To answer you're unspoken question", Gemma stated proudly, "yes it was me who came up with that slogan."

"You guys are the best!", Harry sighed, hugging each member of his family. The latter hadn't only prepared a goodbye-banner, but also backed a cake.

"You know that it's not even my birthday. I, I really hadn't expected this."

"Yeah but you're starting uni and moving away. I think that's a really big deal. Do you know how long the distance is between Holmes Chapel and London?", Anne asked.

"Around 250 km", Harry sighed and made Gemma chuckled, "What? I looked it up Gem."

"Well my point is, that is too long!", Anne exclaimed and hugged her son, "I'm gonna miss you so much dear! We all will!"

"I'll miss you too, mom!"

After a beautiful last morning with his family it was time to leave.

"You know Harry, that you're a bright kid", Anne started but Harry interrupted her: "Man, mom. I'm already 19."

"Yes man", Anne corrected herself, "and I just want you to know that even if it's going to be hard in the beginning, you're gonna make it. You're strong and smart and incredibly kind! But if you wanna talk, never hesitate to call me. I'll always be there for you!"

"Me too, son", Robin chimed in.

"Thanks guys! I appreciate it. I'll be fine. Besides it's not like I'm all alone. You didn't forget that Niall is going to study there as well?"

"Harry is right mom. It's not like it's gonna be that hard, if his best friend is there too", Gemma agreed with her brother.

"Anyways, I should go. Otherwise I really miss my train", Harry stated, referring to his mom's lie from earlier.

"I know. I know", Anne sighed, not wanting to let her son go.

"Mom!", Harry groaned. He knew his mom was a very emotional person, as was he himself, but right now he just wanted to start his new chapter in life. Of course he was sad to leave his family. There was no doubt about that. Still he was way too excited. Besides somehow he just couldn't quiet realize that he was indeed leaving for college and wouldn't be able to see them soon. Too him it felt more like he was going on a small vacation.