One minute you're there the next one you're gone (5)

Harry's POV

Now I was nervous. Louis had taken me to a restaurant close to the campus. It was rather fancy and I was glad I looked presentable enough to go there. Louis himself even whore a suit, a bit too much for a casual date, but obviously right for this place.

After we had taken a seat and ordered drinks, more like Louis had ordered red wine for us, I was nervously sitting in my seat. I wasn't used to go to places like this. Sure I had been to a more expensive restaurant before, but I just never felt that comfortable in them. On the other hand, Louis seemed to enjoy himself in here quite well. Apparently he was used to all this.

"So Harry", he spoke, "tell me something about yourself."

"Ehm, something about myself?", I repeated questioning, not thinking I had anything interesting to tell him about me, "well I come from Holmes Chapel in Cheshire. And I have lived there with my older sister, who is studying at Cambridge University and my mom and my stepdad."

Louis nodded along then asked further: "Did you enjoy living in a small town?"

"Yeah a lot. London is really such the opposite and I'm definitely not used to it. There is always something happening here and so much hectic."

"I get that. Must require a lot of adaption. I actually have lived here my whole life. I've been growing up in Notting Hill with my two sisters and my mom. Quite a nice place if I say so myself. Well basically because of that I really love London, otherwise I would have decided to study somewhere else."

That's basically how the entire evening passed by. Him and I asking each other questions about life, our interests and of course about Law and Justice since we both were studying it. All in all, the evening was quite good. Besides that I felt a bit out of place at that restaurant, Louis' company was really nice. He was quite a talker. I didn't mind that though, since he was a good listener as well. Also I really had the impression that he actually wanted to get to know me.Luckily he had also paid for out dinner, because heck was that expensive. I honestly would have been fine with just going to a normal café or diner, but I think he wanted to do something a bit extravagant.

"Harry I really enjoyed myself today", Louis said and added, "I hope you did as well."

"Yes I did. Thanks for the lovely dinner", I replied and meaning it. It really had been a lovely evening. I didn't really feel any sparks yet though. But this was only our first date so...

"I think we should do it again sometime. What do you say?"

"I'd like that."

"Good", he answered, obviously happy to hear that answer.

"So I guess I'll see you soon?!"

"I guess you will", I replied, feeling a little nervous about what he was about to do now.

"Okay then. Good night Harry", he softly spoke and gave me a tender kiss on the cheek.

"Good night, Louis", I blushed, quickly going into my room.

This day had been good. Sure, him asking me out, out of the blue, was unexpected, but the date had been really nice. He seemed like the perfect gentleman. Even though he also seemed to be extremely rich, not that that was bad, but sometimes I felt like rich people were just horrible people. Okay yeah, I might had Donald Trump in my mind.

Although he didn't actually kiss me. And I wasn't sure how to feel about that. Did I even want him to properly kiss me? In some sort of way it was cute though that he didn't. But he must really like me, if he wanted to go out again sometime soon.