Chapter 2

Liam.

His name brought shivers to my spine. The orgasm I experienced was the best I've ever had in my entire life. Just by the thought of his hands between my legs make me wet.

It's already 12 am at kasalukuyan akong nakahiga sa kama sa kadahilanang hanggang ngayon ay hindi pa rin ako dinadalaw ng antok. I huffed in frustration as I slipped my hand under my underwear and began touching myself. I needed a release.

My hand slipped between my lips, a moan escaped as my forefinger touched my clitoris and I applied pressure, swirling it. A whimper escaped my lips and I lifted my hips involuntarily. I slid my forefinger down further and pleasure shoot through me. I imagined his hand touching me as I slipped my finger inside and began pumping in and out. I needed more. I used my other hand and began playing with my clitoris. I cried out and my hips were thrashing recklessly on my bed.

I imagined his lips running down my body. His brown eyes hazy with lust staring down at me and I bit my lips, trying to stop another moan escaping me. I was soaring. I knew I was almost there and my fingers made fast work.

Ding Dong!

I whimpered a little and tightened my thighs.

Ding Dong!

What the fuck? Sinong hudas ang magd-doorbell sa gan'tong oras?

My fingers slipped out and my body cried out in frustration at the orgasm that I didn't get. Nagbihis ako ng sweatshirt at dali-daling pumunta sa front door. I opened the curtains slowly and when I saw a familiar person, I opened the door.

"Liam?" I looked at him with big wide eyes. Anong ginagawa niya dito? At higit sa lahat, paano niya nalaman kung saan ako nakatira?

Pinasadahan niya muna ng tingin ang katawan ko bago niya titigan ang mga mata ko. Nakasuot siya ng dark na denim na pinaresan ng itim na t-shirt. Nakapamulsa siya at halata mo ang nerbiyos nang hawiin niya ang buhok niya.

"Anong ginagawa mo dito at paano mo nalaman kung saan ako nakatira?" Hindi ko alam pero wala man lang akong naramdamang takot kahit na ang creepy kung iisipin na bigla-bigla nalang siyang magpapakita sa bahay ko. Imbes na ganu'n ang maramdaman, halos matuwa pa nga ako dahil sa isip-isip ko ay may makakapuna na ng kamunduhan ko.

"Pwede ba akong pumasok?" kinakabahan niyang tanong. Kinagat niya ang kanyang labi, dahilan ng paglapat ng tingin ng mga mata ko roon. 'Yon na ata ang pinaka-sexy na lip-bite na nakita ko sa tanang buhay ko.

"Uh... sige?" Nilakihan ko ang pagkakabukas sa pinto, sakto lang para makadaan siya.

Wala naman sigurong masama, 'di ba? Kahit na 'di ko alam ang intensyon niya, malay mo pumunta lang siya dito sa apartment ko para makipag-tong its. Hindi dapat tayo judgemental.

Sinarado ko muna ang lock bago ko siya hinarap, "So? Anong ginagawa mo rito?"

Sa isang kisap-mata'y nakita ko nalang ang sarili kong nakasandal sa dingding at ang mga kamay niya'y nakasakal sa aking leeg. Lumandas ang mga kamay ko sa damit niya para mapalapit sa kanya. He tasted like alcohol. Nakainom ba siya? Either way, he was drugging me with kisses and clouding my mind with nothing but the need to have him.

"Goddamnit, Serene. Why the fuck I can't get you out of my mind?" He growled against my lips as his hand went back to grab my ass and pushed me closed to his erection.

"Liam... what are you doing here?" I managed to ask while his lips skimmed my jaw.

"Later, I will tell you. Right now, I need you." He grind against my body hard and lifted me up so that I can wrap my legs around his waist.

"Saan ang kwarto mo?"

"Upstairs."

Hindi ako makapaniwala sa sarili ko na hinahayaan ko siya ganituhin ako. Ni wala nga akong kaalam-alam tungkol sa kanya, but I guess the mysteriousness was making me want him so bad.

He made it to my bedroonm quickly as his lips continued to suck on my neck. He sat on the bed with me straddling him and I took the opportunity to rub my already aching core against his erection. He throatily groaned and his hands wrap around my neck to deepen the kiss and the other slipped under my thin white tank top to touch my breast.

"Shit, Serene. You aren't wearing a bra." He groaned. "You're going to kill me."

His hand quickly slipped out as he yanked down the front of my shirt so that my breasts fell out. When his eyes landed on them, he looked at them greedily as his mouth quickly captured one of my nipples and sucked on it hard. I cried out and my hands went to his hair to push him closer to me.

"You taste so good. I need you, baby. I need you so fucking badly my cock has been hard since our time in the elevator. Please let me fuck you." He begged and his confession got me so fucking wet, all I could was manage a nod. With that admission, he flipped me onto my back and pulled my sweats and underwear off. He took a moment to take in my body hungrily and he closed his eyes hard. His breathing became ragged and he clenched his fist on his side.

"So beautiful. You make me crazy." He moaned out and quickly stripped out of his clothes. "I'm sorry, baby. I can't wait any longer. I need to be inside your pussy so fucking bad."

"Please." I moaned out. My core was aching so badly I think I was going to die if he doesn't do something soon. He groaned and I felt his thick hard cock at my entrance. He leaned down so that his forehead was against mine. He growled out loudly.

"Look at me, Serene." He commanded huskily.

My eyes opened to look at him and with one swift movement he rammed his cock inside me. I cried out but my eyes remained on his and he had this insatiable look on his face. His hands caressed my cheeks as he pulled back and rammed his cock inside of me again. I bit my lips hard as I fought to keep my eyes open to look at him. It feels so fucking good. I tightened my legs around his waist and my hands went out to wrap around his neck gently to keep his face close to mine so that I don't miss a single one of his emotions.

His eyes held a determination and a hunger that makes my inside twist wickedly with need. His thumb slipped away from my cheeks to pull at my lips and when he freed it from my teeth he crushed his lips against me as he continued to pummel me hard and fast. Our moans and groans mixed together in the air and wove around us like a siren singing an intoxicating song-drugging us with pleasure.

"Fuck, baby." His eyes flickered shut for a moment as if the pleasure was unbearable. He pushed off from my forehead and flipped me over effectively keeping his cock inside my pussy without taking it out. He pulled out and rammed his cock back into my pussy and I whimper with pain and pleasure. The position made his cock go even deeper in my pussy and touched me in places I have never felt before.

"Liam." I moaned out as he continued to fuck my brains out. He grabbed my elbows and pulled them back, lifting my upper body from the bed but also giving me a new angle as his cock continued to thrust into my pussy.

"So fucking tight, Serene. God, you are so tight, baby. I want to fuck you over and over again. You make me insatiable. I want to fuck you all night long." He said huskily.

"Liam, please." l felt my walls tightened around his cock as I can feel my orgasm closing in.

"Yes, cum for me, baby. Milk my cock like that." He urged hoarsely. With that, I finally let go and I cried out his name over and over again as my pussy continue to milk his cock greedily.

"Fuck!" He growled out as he released deep inside of me. His crazy, uncontrollable, and animistic actions got me going through another orgasm again and I whimpered as my ass pushed against him to push him deeper into my pussy. When he was spent and I came down from my second orgasm, he let go of my arms and I collapsed on the bed breathing harshly as he switched us over to spooning position, his flaccid cock remained inside my pussy and he made no attempt in removing it and I honestly didn't mind it--my body was humming with happiness from my own release.

"That was..." I was speechless.

He chuckled and his hand skimmed over to cup my bare breast as he pinched my nipple, I moaned.

"Heaven." He ended it and I couldn't agree more. He sent me to heaven.