"Is she here?" Stiles asks and Scott nods.

"Yeah." He answers.

"Okay, let's do this." Stiles says. His voice is so raspy and he sounds like he's sick. I miss his soothing voice. Stiles notices our questioning looks.

"Guys, we have to do this." He tells us and I nod hesitantly.

Scott and I hold on tightly to Stiles as we help him down the stairs. Mom stays behind us. When we turn the corner into the living room, Noshiko stands there waiting for us.

"Do you recognize me?" She asks. I hold his forearm tightly. Stiles gently pats my arm while sending me a reassuring look. I hesitantly let go of him before he takes a step towards her. My mom gently grabs onto my arm and I take a step towards her embrace. The front door slams shut, startling us, before Kira comes rushing into the room.

"Stop." She says in a panic that has me panicking.

"It's okay," Stiles says. "I'm the one who asked her to come." He tells her.

"You're the one who's going to get stabbed with swords. Mom, don't do this to him." Kira says with wide eyes.

"It's already done." Noshiko tells her before an Oni appears across from him. My mom gasps from beside me before another one appears from in front of him. I take a step forward instinctively before the Oni cups the side of Stiles' neck, getting a look into his eyes. I can hear Stiles inhale sharply. The few scrutinizing seconds pass before the Oni vanish. As soon as Stiles makes one move, I take another step forward. He collapses to the floor but I use my arms to cushion his fall. He grunts while I slightly pull back my arms letting his body make contact with the floor.

"Look behind his ear." Noshiko instructs me. I gently turn his head to see the visible backwards five. I sigh while closing my eyes in relief. He's okay.

"It worked." I answer while looking up at Scott with a small smile. I see everyone smile in relief.

"So, I'm actually me?" Stiles asks while grabbing onto my hand as he slowly lifts himself up with his free arm.

"More you than the Nogitsune." Noshiko answers.

"Can the Oni find him?" Stiles asks.

"Tomorrow night. It's too close to dawn now." She answers. I thought everything would be okay once we got Stiles back. But now the Nogitsune took Lydia and I can't even grasp that.

"Will they be able to kill him?" I ask; hopeful.

"It depends on how strong he is." Noshiko says.

"What about Lydia? Why would he take her?" Scott asks.

"He would only take her for an advantage." She says.

"Her power." I state.

"The power of a Banshee." Noshiko adds. I'm the only one who knows where he is. I can find him.