lets get her back

~~~~♛~~~~

The sun came up and you were nowhere in sight. Arthur knew you couldn't have taken the "long way home". You left. For good. And he didn't know what to do. He was furious, but he didn't know at who. He was mad at you for leaving. He was mad at your father for ruining your new found happiness. He was mad at himself for letting you walk off that boat without anyone. He wished he could go back in time just so things would have gone differently.

"Arthur!" Dutch shouts from outside. Arthur groans. He slowly makes his way outside.

"You look a mess" Micah laughs. Arthur stares daggers back at him. "Listen, if you ask me, it's a good thing she's gone. All she did was whore around and take money from us." Arthur grabbed Micah by the collar and pushed him up against the wall. "Don't you dare talk about her like that." Arthur threatens.

"She didn't love you" he says while spitting at Arthur. Arthur threw him to the ground and punched him. "Is that all you got Morgan?"

This threw Arthur over the edge. He hit Micah harder. He might have killed him if Charles didn't come over and break them up. "Arthur stop!" Charles yelled.

Micah laid on the ground laughing. "Oh Morgan. You get like this everytime you get your heartbroken. You'll find someone new and forget all about her." Arthur storms away. Dutch grabs his shoulder before he can walk away. "Arthur, lets go for a ride." Dutch says.

Arthur didn't have anything else to do so he agreed. Maybe getting out and doing something will keep his mind of things. You mount up and head out.

"I'm not going to ask you how you are, I can tell your not good. We are going for a drink. It won't make you feel better but maybe you'll forget for a while." Dutch says riding beside Arthur.

Arthur stays silent. He doesn't like the feeling of feeling defeated.

"Tell me what happened." Dutch asks.

Arthur sighs. "She was playing really good. She got money out of everyone there. It was pretty incredible. She thought she was done until a man sat down across from her. I didn't know who it was at the time but she looked terrified. She got up to go to the bathroom and he followed. I got up to go after her when I heard yelling. That's when I knew who it was. She told me about her family, so I knew she wasn't safe. I was able to get her out of there before anything happened, but it must of made something switch in her mind, she just left." Arthur chuckles sadly, "she didn't say where she was going or when I'd see her".

"What happened with her father. I know she told you in private but I need to know to make this right." Dutch asked.

"Her father married a woman who hurt y/n and her brother. One day it got so bad that the woman killed her brother. Y/n was so upset that she killed the woman for revenge. Ever since he's been hunting her down" Arthur says leaving only the important parts in. He didn't want to say anything because you told him because you trusted him, but he knew something had to be done.

"What kind of sick bastard would allow that to happen to his own kinds" Dutch questions.

"I don't know, but I swear if I ever see that man again I'll-" Dutch cuts Arthur off. "Stay calm. I'll figure out something to do so we can find y/n and get her back." Dutch reassures him.

The two arrive in Rhodes and head to the saloon. The hitch there horses and head inside. "It's been a while since just you and me went into town" Dutch says trying to lighten the mood. Arthur nods. They go to the bar and order drinks. Small conversations were had between the two, talking about the last few months and the recent scores. Both tried to leave you out of conversation to keep the mood light. As the alcohol hit, Arthur finally loosened up a bit. Arthur and Dutch were laughing and having a good time until two men walked in the door.

"Two O'Driscolls just walked in. Don't make eye contact, try and keep undetected" Dutch whispers.

The two men slide in next to Arthur and start ordering drinks.

"I can't believe she came back" the one man said.

"I can't believe Colm hasn't killed her yet!" The other replies.

Dutch and Arthur look at each other, wondering if they are thinking the same thing.

"If it would have been anyone else, he would have hunted us down and killed us, and if we would have come back like she did, he would make sure we were humiliated before killing us." The conversation continues.

"I think he likes her, and he thinks if he treats her nicer than anyone else, he'll get what he wants."

"Honestly thank god that's not me. Imagine having him breath down you neck all the time. It's no wonder she ran."

"I see where he's coming from though, y/n is one of the finer ladies I've seen."

Arthur exhales and closes his eyes, his question now being confirmed by hearing your name. Colm has you. Arthur looks back at Dutch and he gives him a slight nod. The two slip out without Colms men noticing. They get in their horses and ride out of town. Arthur mumbles under his breath. "Fuck.."

Dutch looks at him. "We know where she's at, we can get her now" he says.

"They said that she went back. She went there willingly. How do we know she even wants to come back." Arthur says. He feels defeated. The women he thought loved him left willingly. He was overwhelmed with different emotions. Heartbreak, sadness, anger.

"She was just scared. She knew her father would remember you, she didn't want you to get hurt to." Dutch says.

Arthur wants to think that's true, but he doesn't know what to think anymore.

"Let's go back to camp and see if we can come up with a plan." Dutch says. Arthur shrugs and follows him back. As soon as they are back, Dutch rounds up Hosea, John, Javier, and Lenny. "We know where y/n is, let's get her back." Dutch says.