can we talk?

~~~~♛~~~~

You were filled with a mountain of emotions. Horror, sadness, shock. How? How did he know exactly where to find you? Were you being that slopping that he could track you down? You didn't understand why or how this was happening, and you were horrified to find out how it would end.

You stare at your father for what feels like minutes, not sure what to say next. You knew he wouldn't hurt you on the boat with all these people, so what was his plan?

"Uhm.. excuse me. I have to go to the ladies room" you say standing up from the table. You walk with your face down, trying not to make eye contact with anyone. Arthur watches you get up and leave, but can't chase after you because he's in the middle of a game. You walk into the bathroom and go to the sink. You stare at your reflection in the mirror trying to understand what's happening. You turn on the cold water and rinse your face. While drying it the bathroom door opens, "why the sudden cold feet?"

You turn around to see your father coming into the bathroom and locking the door behind him. No one else is in there with you. You start to panic. "D-dad.." you trail off.

"Is that all you can say? 'Dad'? I thought I'd get a better greeting." Your father says stepping closer to you. "Why do you looks so scared?" He smirks. The tears start to fall down your face. "Please.. dad" you cry.

"What? I'm just here to play poker with the champ. What's wrong with that?"

"What are you doing here really." You speak up. "How did you find me?"

"Oh y/n... you know how big my name is, how would i not find out about the young girl from 'out of town' that was at the mayors party?"

You knew it. You knew being there was to good to be true. You can't go to a nice event like that and expect it all to go good. "Can we please talk dad?" You ask.

He laughs. "Talk? Talk about what? The fact that you killed my wife and then ran like a coward?"

"She killed him. You know that as well as I do."

"I loved her!" He yells louder.

"And I loved him! While you were out messing around with girls the same age as me, he was there to take care of me. He was more of a man than you'll ever be." You step closer to him.

The next thing you feel is a slap across the face. You were frozen in shock.

"I will never forgive you y/n".

You start to cry more. You own father cared more about a whore he met at a party and knew for five minutes than his own children. You both stare at each other when you hear someone trying to open the door.

"Hey! Let me in!"

Arthur watches as your cocky charm disappears. He had no idea who the man was you were sitting across from. He tried watching as much of the interaction as he could. He then looked up to see you get up and walk away. He wondered why you were avoiding eye contact, something serious must be up. After a few minutes the man got up and followed you. Arthur became very worried. He finished up the round and excused himself. It looks like you went towards the ladies room. As he gets closer he hears yelling. "Talk? Talk about what? The fact that you killed my wife and then ran like a coward?"

Arthur freezes. He now knows exactly who the man is. He is overwhelmed with panic as he recalls your story.

"He almost killed me. I had to run" these words were replaying in his head. He worries as you and him are alone together. Arthur runs up to the door and tries to open it. It's locked. He tries to hit it a few times but it doesn't budge. "Hey! Let me in!" He yells.

Your father turns to face the door. He looks back at you. "Who the hell is that?" He asks.

"I d-don't know" you studded. You know from the low voice and the panic in it that it's Arthur. But you don't want you me father to know more information about him than he should. Arthur's a wanted man, and your father would do anything to bring him down.

"Sorry, occupied" you dad yells through the door. The banging continues for a few more seconds and then abruptly stops. Complete silence. Your father grins and turns to face you. "So where were we?"

Suddenly you hear a gunshot and the door flies open. Arthur shot the lock which sent the door flying. You cry in relief knowing you are in safe hands now.

"Who are you?" Your father asks.

Ignoring his question, Arthur says "why did you lock yourself in the women's bathroom with this young lady?"

"We just had to talk" he replies.

"And why's that?"

"It's personal, none of your business. Best we leave" your father says while grabbing your arm. Arthur cocks the gun and puts it to your fathers head. "Let her go. She obviously doesn't want to be with you".

"You know, I'm a very powerful man." Your father starts. "I would walk away if I was you"

"I will give you five seconds to walk away or I will pull the trigger." Arthur says.

Your father rolls his eyes. "Fine" he turns to face you. He smirks "I'll see you soon little one" He then let's go of your arm and walks out. You collapse into Arthur's arms and cry. He tries to comfort you but your to panicked.

"Shh it's okay, he's gone now" he says quietly.

"No he isn't. He knows exactly where I am and who I'm with. I-I have to go." You stand up and walk out of the bathroom. Arthur calls after you but you don't respond. You had to get off the boat. You walk straight past Javier to the door. "Y/n!" He calls, but you don't listen. You didn't know where to go, but it wasn't back to camp.