i want you

~~~~♛~~~~

As the night goes on, everyone starts to become more loose. You've never been to a party like this. At the O'Driscoll camp, you weren't allowed to join them, just clean up after them. It was nice to be involved. Javier was sitting playing his guitar. Although he still didn't fully trust you, you have been getting closer, slowly. Everyone was singing and drinking, having fun. You were sad to see Kieran not joining in, but parties were never really his thing. You have gotten closer to everyone recently, so you finally could join in all the conversations. Arthur, who was still next to you, was obviously a little drunk. He was singing and swaying with his arm around you, but you didn't think anything of it because he was doing the same thing to Lenny who was on his other side. Suddenly Arthur turned to you. "Let's dance". You looked at him for a minute and then smiled and nodded. What was the worst that could happen. You both stand up and start dancing to Javiers music. This was taken with mixed reactions. Mary-Beth stared daggers at you the whole time. Dutch and Miss O'Shea started dancing to. John watch you and Arthur for a bit and then asked Abigail to dance. As it got later, people slowly start going to bed. Soon it was just you and Arthur sitting around the fire, giggling and talking about life. Suddenly it started to rain.

"Ugh, I hate going to bed when it's raining, I always seem to get wet." You say to Arthur

He seems to think for a moment, making sure what he says is good. "Well, I have a room in the house, if you would want to sleep there.." he says shyly. It was kind of adorable how red he got.

"Alcohol makes your brave huh Mr Morgan" you say to him with a wink as he just looks down. "Sure.. if you wouldn't mind me staying that would be great." You smile.

Arthur smiles back and takes your hand. He leads you to the house and upstairs to his room. You peak in to see John laying on the floor next to Abigail. You felt bad but he has been a shitty man to Abigail so he deserved it. You follow Arthur into his room. He sits on the bed and looks at you. You start to turn read as he scans your body.

"Your beautiful y/n" Arthur whispers. You turn bright red. "I don't know if it's the alcohol but I'm finding it really hard not to kiss you." He says waiting for a reaction.

You slowly walk towards him, thinking about what to say back. You bite your lip while looking at him.

"Fuck" he mumbles under his breath as he stands up right in front of you. "How have I been able to contain myself from of you for this long" he says. "Can I.." he starts. Before he can continue your lips are on his. He kisses you back full of passion. His hands are holding on to your face softly as your hands explore his chest. The kiss deepens and gets more intense. All the longing is coming undone right in front of you. He gently picks you up and lays you down on his bed and kisses you more, moving to your neck. You let out a gentle moan which drives him insane. Suddenly he stops.

"What's wrong?" You say while catching your breath. He looks at you and smiles. "Your drunk, you may not want this."

You look at him confused. "No, I do Arthur, I want you." You say

He looks at you and smiles "me too princess" he kisses your forehead and lays down next to you. "But not when your drunk."

You pout at him which makes him giggle. "Your cute." He kisses you once more.

You finally surrender and smile at him, cuddling in next to him and quickly falling asleep. He watches you drift off and then quickly follows you.

It was hard for John to watch you and Arthur dance. He thought dancing with Abigail would take his mind off of it, but it didn't. He decided it was time to go to bed. We went up and saw a sleeping bag on the floor. Abigail was already in bed and so was Jack. "I guess that's for me" he mumbled. He laid there thinking about y/n. He didn't know why he longed for her. But she would never love him, and he needed to understand. As he laid there lost in thoughts, he heard to people come up the stairs. He knew Dutch went to bed earlier so he didn't know who it could be. He got up and walked out his room. The house they were in was so old that there were many holes in the walls, making it easy to see in other rooms. He saw two people in Arthur's room, one being Arthur and the other being y/n. He frowned.

"Your beautiful y/n" he heard Arthur say. The same thing he said to her in the woods after the Rhodes trip. He continued to watch as she kissed Arthur. Jealousy filled John as he watched, but he couldn't walk away. He wanted that to be him. He listened to the conversation and watch as y/n fell asleep in Arthur's arms. John felt defeated as he went back to bed. He wanted to say something to Arthur but he could know John watched the whole thing. John struggled but finally was able to find sleep after replaying that nights events in his mind.