Should I continue??

After thinking for a long while that this story was finished, I have realised that I had slowly started to drift from the fandom. Lately I have been forgetting the simple plot line of the series, and I have actually re watched the past two seasons and have started season three.

I actually have been reflecting more on my work, realising that a lot of the story most likely does not make sense, and frankly I have to reread my own story. WHICH IS SO SAD!!

As sad fan-fiction author who would have to read their own story, just to only remember what in the world I wrote.

If you have read any of my stories, I personally think that I actually have improved much more with my writing.

I love many fandoms which you can probably tell from my profile. I have so many ideas that I actually can not keep up with and some that I had started to write and then completely lost interest in. 

A big part of my being wants to rewrite this story and probably improve it to the best of my abilities. I have been conflicted if I should keep this and forget about the vampire and Levi titan scenarios.

Yes I do think that it was a nice small twist to add a new way than some other stories, but my confidence in my choice has run very thin.

I haven't had any requests to add onto this story as far as I can see, which I do not take any offence to and frankly I do think it is possibly for the best with the story.

So I think I have a couple ideas where this story could go and if I should scrap this and start over.

Please! Vote down below what I should do for everyone.

-----------

1. The story is fine, it shows for the next book how much Author has improved!

2. I love the original plot-line for this fan-fiction but leave the Levi and Reader powers out!

3. Love the book, but please re-write the story PLEASE!! (Correct mistakes and add more detail)

4. (I am fine with the book ending like this...)

5. Scrap the whole story and start over.

6. Leave this story up and write alternate version of story line.

-----------

Thank you all once again, for 7 thousand plus readers!! We are very close to 8 thousand!!

I personally can't believe my story has caught so many people's attention, love you all. I will post the decision in the next chapter.