Chapter 1

Alone no longer...
(Your POV)

"No.... Don't forget me here.... You are suposta be here.... No! LEVI!!" I awoke screaming. I looked around to find no one around.

Another nightmare, I wish he was here as well as Isabel and Farland. It's been four years now since they have disappeared. They said they would never leave me. Did they just leave me for their dirty left over business?

Nobody remembers me, they remember the thieves of the town but not the people that were in it. So I desided to conceal my identity since then.

Therefore remaining as a helpful normal towns person. Nobody could suspect me. I got out of bed and got some clean clothes on and put a black hoodie on to cover my eyes.

Before I went out I put on the 3DMG that I had before everyone disappeared. And pined my (h/l) (h/c) hair up and left a few strands of hair loose. I silently opened my outside door and closed it trying not to wake anyone up.

I then pulled up my hoodie and left. I heard some rumours going around saying that a noble was in town for the week. I then went around town and wound up finding the noble hitting some children on the street. How dare he hit children.

I will make him pay, I went up to him and tapped his shoulder. He turned his head to look at me and I landed a punch in his tough face that made him land on his ass.

*A/N sorry if I am making you seem like a jerk*

He turned to me with anger in his eyes but I didn't flinch. "You little brat!" He yelled standing up and trying to hit me. While dodging the man's attacks the children fled.

I then hit the man in the face tacking his pocket watch from his pocket. He looked at me again with angry eyes but more extreme.

I pulled out a pocket knife and he fled faster than the kids did. *sigh* Why are nobles so weak when they have most power? I asked myself. He started screaming for a guard.

Great he told one of the guards at the gate now the military will be hear again. I quickly looked around for the children, I found them and gave them some money and shooed them away before they got in trouble too.

I then went into a dark alley way and ran away before the guard returned with the noble. I found someone in need of help and I gave them the watch to help pay for his leg infection.

As I walked around more I hardly found anything worth stealing. Until I saw the noble again drunk and asleep at the bar. This noble is so stupid, I looked around for a guard but none were around. So I picked a wallet out of his pocket and took all of his money and made it look like he drank so much his wallet was empty.

I later went home after half an hour of making sure I wasn't being followed. I took off the clothing I always wore as the thief and layed down reading a book.

~hours later...~
The sun came up thru the window of Levi's bedside. His bed was always close to the window that had the hole in the underground roof.

I got up and poured out some tea and made myself breakfast. I got dressed in girl commoner clothing and did my hair as best as I could. I grabbed a basket and left out the door. Looking like a normal commoner.