Chapter 16

The Awakening 

(Levi's POV)

Finally making it to Hanji's lab and slammed the door behind us.

"Shitty-gla-" "FOCUSING!!" Hanji quickly interrupted.

I reluctantly kept quiet for a few minutes, as Shitty- Glasses started to put IV's and heart monitors on (Y/n). Injecting her with different serums she had made, and grabbing surgery tools.

"Okay, Iv'e been quiet for about four minutes. What in the fucking titans name is going on!?" I raised my voice. 

"Titans? Where?" Hanji said as she looked away from (Y/n). "I was asking a question dumb-ass!! At this point I started to get frustrated.

"She was cursed..." Was all she had said. "What do you mean cursed?" I asked.

"In the kidnapping...Science experiment.." She said pointing at me. "Possible savior...Or Death... Basically become a living goddess and help keep humanity alive... Or could destroy us all... The path in which the curse takes is random...The devil, or otherwise known as the "fallen angel" could less likely keep us alive and has to visit "hell" to either join Satan, if he actually exists. Or kill him." She finished rather fast while running around all over the place with paper flying everywhere.

I have to admit I was at a loss for words, Hanji the used something I didn't expect. She grabbed a sample of the crystal that withheld that female titan girl. "I'll need you to use this to injure her if she tries to kill us in her awakening." She said in one of the most serious tones Iv'e ever heard.

"Wha-"

*FWOOOSH*

"THE FUCK HANJI!!" 

"Sorry wrong vile...Gotta find that green one..." She murmured. "Obviously....Your face is blue." I said suppressing a laugh. 

"Levi seriously I'm trying to fou-...cus" She suddenly spoke slowly. "What?" I asked. She continued without a word.

She then handed me a mirror, "I SWEAR IF YOU WERE NOT BUSY YOU WOULD BE DEAD RIGHT NOW!!" I shouted.

I had looked into the mirror to see my hair had become blonde, and my eyes had become a nice blue. "I don't even look like myself!" I shouted. The effects should wear off soon okay? Let me finish this for now." She complained.

I glanced at (Y/n) to see her skin had now became pure white. She looked dead, I looked back at Shitty- Glasses to see her grab something off one of her shelves. "What are you grabbing now??"Just becoming more and more confused and the more questions I asked I just decided to wait outside. "Never mind, I'll just wait outside." I said in defeat.

I closed the door to turn around to be faced by Yeager, Arlert, and Ackerman. Jason sitting on one of the chairs.

Their eyes had widened and jaws had dropped, Mikasa's eyes had slightly widened. "Ask four eyes, she made a mistake with one of her stupid experiments." I said. "C-Captain Levi, I could hardly recognize you...Nice uh....Change of style...Gotta go!" Arlert said nervously before running off.

Great just great, suddenly Hanji opened the door. "She is asleep for now....I managed to save her before her transformation could kill her." She explained. "Are we allowed to see mommy?" Jason asked in a sad tone. "Mommy is sick, otherwise you would already be safely in mommy's arms. Just let her rest for now." Hanji said before pulling me away from Jason and Eren.

"I highly suggest to not have any contact with her for the night...It's around the time where the newborn is most fragile... She wouldn't want Jason to see her in that state anyways. She can...lose her temper very quickly." Hanji said.