He's A What!?

(Levi's POV)

'Tch, Erwin you idiot!' He had stuck out his arm as a stupid signal and an abnormal titan chomped it off.

"Why not when this is over, you can eat your arch enemy?"

I felt a sudden dizziness as everything started to fade into darkness. I'm starting to get frustrated with these episodes, but nothing is going to stop me with this exposition.

I started killing titans left and right as soldiers were being slaughtered at every angle. I hadn't felt this useless in a while, in fact one of the last times I can recall this, is the time I went on the exposition with Farlan and Isabel.

I was blind with rage as I killed more and more titans, these fucking things are the reason why we can not go outside the walls... These are the reason why we cannot experience more freedom beyond the walls... The reason that so many innocent families suffer losses...

'I had a dream we lived out in a cottage, and we lived happily ever after!' Jason exclaimed.

'Let's win this, together.'

'We will be here waiting for you.'

'I ALSO HAVE A REASON FOR LIVING!!!' I thought as I sliced another titans flesh.

I was quickly surrounded by more of them, every angle...

I thought of a quick strategy that wouldn't involve which didn't involve much gas in the process...  I had seen a tree which I could use as a sling shot otherwise a booster and slice all the of the surrounding titans ankles, causing them to fall upon one another giving me time.

I did so as planned, with the wind flowing through my hair which as been starting to be a bother, I sliced each one by one as they started to rise again.

I took a small breather just 

realizing how might shit we really are at now. I started to think about what Hanji ' has been telling me that my blood has been starting to have similarities to Eren's... Maybe just maybe..

I glance at my hand and wasted no time, I bit down so hard I bled, nothing happened...

'Shit!'

'He basically has to have a goal in mind to be able to turn into a titan.' Hanji said.

'SAVING HUMANITY!!!'

As I was about to bite my hand I was hit from the back from another abnormal titan. 

Everything went black for a few seconds...

I regained consciousness and looked around...

I'm... A...Titan!?

Blades on my forearms?...

Enough dilly dallying,  time to kill some fuckers. I smirked as I lunged to the nearest titan, I used my blades and quickly sliced it's arms off before smashing its head against my knee. 

Life just got a whole lot more interesting, I sighed to myself. Now I'm going to have to go through court with the fucking pigs...

Whatever, deal with that later, smash titans heads in now. I killed another with just a quick slash within its neck.

(3rd POV)

Small groups of soldiers were dumbfounded about Levi's sudden transformation obviously, but they soon regained courage and began fighting again.

Levi was smashing and slicing every titan within mere seconds, Levi soon realized that Armin was holding an unconscious Jean helplessly defending them with a weak swing of his sword.