I know I'm sorry!

Yes another authors note I know lecture me for my sins...

Wow...

Like wow...

870 views...

Wow okay yeah... that's totally what I expected... totally...

Yeah I know its been a while and shit but a couple million things happened in a short amount of time.

A few hundred fights...
Moved
Packing
Unpacking
No computer and the stupid autocorrect on my phone.. the arch nemices

Then all the misspelled words, yes lecture me again I know.
I've been thinking that maybe I could re-write the story a bit and fix a few things once im done the story and stuff. And maybe when the third season comes out I will make a sequal and stuff.

And yet I haven't been watching much anime or  stuff like that, yes lecture me some more.. I am Satan himself

And stuff like that I know they are lame excuses and stuff but whatever lol.
When my computer is hooked up again I will post more often once again and stuff. So my next posts will be two for a few days or something now that things are going along smoothly.

(Looks back on storys shitty writing and cringes)

Yes the whole depression thing and stuff yeah I know, still will most likely happen for most of my life and shit but whatever.

But warning I have watched all of season two and will be encluding most things within the story plot and maybe some theories.

Thank you for reading til now all my soldiers for humanity...

See ya in the next post
"Soldiers dismissed!"
~Kittyboosweetie