Chapter 2

Deciding
(Your POV)

"I can't believe it! No! It can't be you!" I said.

A man with cold eyes and short black hair stood before me, the man that looked after me and treated me like a human until he disappeared. Levi Ackerman.

My eyes start to tear up as I was the happiest I have been in years.
"Where have you been!?" I yelled. He knelt down in front of me and hugged me.

The people loosened the blade from my neck and lifted their hoods to reveal their faces. I held back the tears as best as I could, but one ran down my face but that was fine by me.

"I thought you were dead..." He said. I feel so warm when I am around him. Or maybe it's because he is wearing a few layers of clothing.

We hugged for a good few minutes before parting our hug. "Where's Isabel and Farland?" I asked. Levi' s face became cold once again and held his head down in shame. "They are dead." He said.

My heart skipped a few beats, everything became very slow. 'There dead....' I thought to myself. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't protect them." He said.
Everything didn't seem to matter to me at the moment. I don't need his apology, I know he tried his best.

"I know you did your best..." I said quietly. Just then a tall blonde man with huge eyebrows approached me. I held in my laughter. "(Y/n) (s/n), you seem to know the corporal. Would you like to explain how?" He asked.

I looked at him giving him a glare. "Childhood friends." I said. He knelt down to face me. "How long have you had that 3DMG?" He asked. I looked at Levi who wasn't paying attention to me. "Seven years..." I said with another glare.

He looked somewhat shocked at how I put it. "Anyway would you consider joining the Scouting legion?" Asked the man.

I looked at Levi who looked worried a bit but tried to hide it. "What happens if I refuse your offer?" I asked. "You could be jailed or put for execution." He said. I was kinda shocked about his reply but I tried to hide it to make myself seem more serious.

"Can I have a few days to think about it?" I asked again. The blonde man walked to a woman or guy I can't tell. "Hanji would you and Levi be able to watch her?" He asked. The person nodded.

"Alright. But you would be supervised threw out the whole two days." He said. I didn't want that long but whatever. I was slowly untied and a blade was held to my neck again, we walked to the house I always lived in since Levi's disappearance.

"Why didn't you move out to a different house?" He asked. "Heh don't play dumb with me. Isn't it obvious? I waited for you all... I thought you guys would come back someday..." I said shyly. He didn't seemed fazed by what I said.

We got into my house and I showed them where they would stay. "I still have your bed ready for you... And don't worry I washed them whenever they got dirty." I said. Levi showed a bit of a smirk towards me. He rarely even did that before he disappeared, "You have been busy. And you have grown quite a bit." He said. "Hey! Your still taller than me. And you haven't changed, which I'm glad for... but still." I said while filling a pot full of water.

All of a sudden I heard a loud bang from the kitchen table making me spill some water. "Okay spill the beans how do you two know each other!" The person exclaimed.

"We explained it in town square." I said. "Oh right!"

I thought maybe she is more of a girl since she is more energetic than most guys would be. "But I also mean from the beginning." She exclaimed. My body stopped from everything that I was doing and tensed up.