Chapter 29: Blade's Past

Blades's starting to grow on me now. I really like him, I'm into bad boys(〃 ̄ω ̄〃)

(Year 2007) 

The present time, Blades's 24. *SO. MUCH. MATH.*

«『¤』»

(current time)Blades's POV

I wandered through the woods, bleeding out of my chest and face. My body was so weak I couldn't tell if I was still walking on my own or if my legs just wanted to keep moving, I smirked, looking back on my past.

I had killed them, each and every ONE of them. Dead.

The feeling of blood that wasn't mine spilling all over the floor was like a dream come true, it was a new thing to me, blood-lust. I liked it though, I thrived in it. My wounds couldn't compare to the feeling of my hands digging into the chest of the doctors and my mother, their insides pouring out onto the ground in front of me as I watched. The loss of blood finally made it to my system making me collapse onto the cold grassy ground, face hitting sweet relief of coolness as my face felt like it was burning. I gasped, holding my hand up to my chest to apply pressure to it to stop the bleeding. It was working a little but not enough to keep me alive until morning, I chuckled. Even when I'm near death, I couldn't be scared or frightened, I was completely numb to those feelings.

(Flashback to childhood, 8 year-old Blades)

"Come Mathew, let's go inside." My mother's voice was sweet as sugar, almost could give you a toothache. I looked up to her, smiling as I squeezed her hand in mine. I remember this day, I was so happy to finally be able to go to a haunted house during Halloween. I wasn't able to go to those places because I was quote unquote, "too young" to see those kinds of things so I never went. We walked into the place, it was littered with cobwebs and dust everywhere, I just watched as my mother playfully shook with fake fear. I looked at her weirdly before paying attention to a dusty piano, it was lined with tiles and a music sheet sitting on the top. It was a beautiful piece of work that I almost felt sorry that it was in a crappy place like this, my mother led me into another room that was dark but only light from the other room was helping us see. I yawned a bit before walking forwards before my mother could, I dragged her on, watching as some people or figurines popped out to scare us. They only ended up scaring my mother, I on the other hand laughed as she screamed, you might even say I was enjoying her frightfulness.

"Mathew, why aren't you scared honey?" She looked at me, already knowing why but wanted to hear it from me. I knew I wasn't a normal kid, they all were scared of something but I just couldn't find anything, no one thought anything about it until I'd start laughing like a mad-man at them for screaming bloody-murder. No one talked to me, feared that I was a sociopath, I didn't care though. I had my mother and that was all I needed, she didn't care that I wasn't scared or found it weird that I would laugh at people's fear. She loved me for me ...at least, that's what I thought.

"Mother? what are you doing?" I asked her, she stood by the front door of our house. Talking to a stranger on the other side of it, the man was wearing a strange white cloth coat and black clothes underneath. I stood back, playing with my fingers out of habit while she stepped over to me, bending down so we were face to face. She smiled, it wasn't a happy one though, more of a sad depressed kind of smile. Those kinds were never my favorite, I always got those smiles and I hated them to the point where I just wanted to hurt them. She tenderly grabbed my shoulders, sighing as she looked into my eyes. "Mathew, you need to go with the doctor so you can be fixed. You're sick Mathew and need to be treated, come on." He stood up and grabbed my hand, pulling me towards the door with the man. I didn't move, pulling her back over to me. "No, mother. Don't make me go, I-I'll change. I can CHANGE!" I screamed the last part, starting to struggle against her grip. I was no match because I was only 8 at the time, not scared but angry and sad that she could do this to me, her own son.

"MAMA! DON'T LET ME GO!" I screamed out, reaching out to her as the man dragged me to ambulance looking vehicle. She just stood there, tears in her eyes, not saying anything as I was set in the ambulance. I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to get someone's attention or make my mother feel guilty for letting them take me. The man strapped me down, getting in the driver's seat and driving off away from my home, what I didn't know was where I was going but I knew I wouldn't like it.

(Flashback to when Blades is 12-year-old)

I sat in a chair in my old room, sitting on the ground in a pool of blood. Not just my blood though, my mother's body was only inches away from me, reeking of death and rotting flesh. It had been 4 years since I last saw her face, she never once tried coming to see me when I was in that shitty hospital or when I was begging for her for the first couple months before giving up on her. She deserved this, every little scratch, every little drop of blood that left her rotting corpse was a sliver of pain she caused me. I smiled, seeing my masterpiece, she was cut up into segments. Her arms in one pile while her legs where in a different pile, head and body still intact but her hair was cut short. I remember it being long and bright but now it was short and shriveled up, not even one little sign of her old shimmer. A dark laughter filled my laughs, I couldn't stop laughing at her, she was so pathetic during our fight, she did get me in the stomach and eyes but I still won. She couldn't handle it, I wanted to kill her, I wanted to have her blood drip from my hands as I ripped her heart out. But, she killed herself before I could even stab her, guess she couldn't live to see her only child kill her after 4 FUCKING years. I joked out, feeling my lungs hurt but I was just enjoying myself, it was a beautiful feeling.

"I love this feeling~" I smirked, standing up from my sitting position and walking towards the door. I stopped in the door frame, turning around to face my mother's corpse. Another smile reached my lips, "See you in hell, Mommy~"

(Going back to current time now, this is where we left off in the last chapter XD)

I stood up again, trying to at least make it to the house in front of me. I knew who lived there, I had to stalk them so it wasn't that hard to get here. I didn't want to come here but she was too sweet for her own good, making her an easy target for sympathy and for help. I stood up to my feet, limping to the front door, not even caring to knock or yell out. Hell, I didn't even know if she was here or not, I haven't seen her in like...2 years?? I don't know, I fucking hate math. The door wasn't locked, I walked in slowly. Once opening all the way, I met with a familiar (Y/h/c) hair colored girl. She looked back at me with joy but then it dropped when she saw who I was, who was she waiting for?

"Hello, we meet again. " I spoke in a shaky voice, feeling my blood seep out more and more. She gasped before running over to me, cheeking me over. I didn't like the attention but I needed help or I'd bleed out, she tried speaking but I couldn't hear a damn thing. She started to get blurry as did the background behind her, I cursed under my breath before feeling my body fall back.

DAMN IT, fainted just like a damsel in distress...

«『¤』»

Merry (Early) Christlar!!!! 

I know I won't get one out before Christmas so I just wanted to put this in. LOVE U ALL!!