Chapter 6: Neckles?

that's the necklace at the top(╯°□°)╯

BACK TO THE STORY!

>>>>>>>

Jack's POV 

The morning is one of the things that aggravates me, no one likes them so why have them? I really don't understand it.

Creeeeeek~

What the heck kind of noise was that? I got up from my bed and wandered over to my bedroom door, peeking out of the crack. Seeing little to no signs of anything at all, then my eye caught (Y/N) at the front door seemingly dressed to go somewhere. I breathed as she unlocked the door and stepped out, closing it behind her.

Quickly, I stepped out of the room and jogged over to the kitchen which was beside the front door. Oh and by the way, who the fuck designed this fuckin' house? It's a nightmare. No wonder it's abandoned. I got a glance at the wooden countertops where a small piece of paper with some writing sat, glancing at the note it read;

Dear Jack,

I'm heading off to school this morning and won't be back till around 3 o'clock, I know you might be confused as to why I left a note but I'm just preparing myself for when you argue about it later. I will see you later.

Sincerely, (Y/N).

I completely forgot that we made a deal, I'm not great at remembering things and honestly, it's turning into a problem. Setting down the note, I stretch my muscles giving them a pop- relieving my stiff body. Then I remembered something important that has been bothering me lately, it's been a while since I'd kept secrets from someone since I had no one to keep secrets from.

Heading to the bedroom, I headed over to the nightstand and extracted a necklace that was black with a little moon picture on it. Holding it brought memories back, making me shake my head and put it on. I felt the familiar sensation of retraction throughout my body causing me to wince as it began to change my look, cleaning myself from dirt and scars I had gotten.

The feeling snaked up to my face where my eyes used to be, prompting me to tear off the mask and cover my black sockets as the pain intensified. I felt my sockets begin to fill with small marbles.

Eyes...

I had been through this process before but never got over the sensation of my empty sockets filled with eyes. Walking to the bathroom in the hallway, I ignored the pain in my head and stared in the mirror. I could see the old me, different then what I am now. The boy in front of me had brown eyes, clean clothes, and didn't show any sign of insanity. Perfect.

I strolled over to the front door and began to hike through the woods too (Y/N)'s high school, though it is stupid I had to make sure she didn't rat me out. The trust between us was slim besides just meeting a few days ago, the woods were tolerably quiet for a Monday morning and the beginning of the week. I could hear the leaves crunching under my shoes with every step, the autumn crows began to caw as I walked by them.

"You don't know when to shut up do you?" I barked at the crows, acting as if they could understand me. They really irritate me sometimes, even if they help me clean a crime scene. The school is now in sight and just in time too because I could see (Y/N) heading into the front. She is pretty lonely, even for a girl like her who I suspected had lots of friends. As I strolled towards her, there was some odd girl staring at her so I decided to watch behind the corner of the building.

"Hey (Y/N)~," the chick with the blond hair said as (Y/N) turned around to look at her but said nothing. I wondered who this girl was but then cut off by the sound of a crash, immediately glanced up to see (Y/N) on the ground staring down to where I couldn't see her face. Then my eyes went to the blond chick that's laughing with her group of friends. I snapped, I couldn't control my body anymore. Just seeing her on the ground like that, so helpless and vulnerable was more than enough to get me pissed.

Why am I so angry? Why should I care? maybe it's because I still feel like I owe her, then again I haven't felt like this in a while. Not even with that encounter with zalgo.

I strolled up to the blonde with a grin, seizing her hair and making her look at me. Still grinning, she shrieked at my touch. causing me to chuckle at it. She gazed at me with a terrified expression in her eyes, bloodlust seething into my brain. I gazed into her eyes and threatened her, saying that if she does that again I'd break her. Part of me wanted her to do it again because of my thirst for blood but then another part of me said no because (Y/N) might get hurt again.

I let go of her and watched as she ran off into the building, I shifted to study (Y/N). Holding my hand out for her to take but she yanked it away and blew at her palm. I groaned and knelt down face to face with her, grabbing her hand and studying it. It wasn't that bad, just some scratches. She's really weak if these little cuts hurt her so much.

"You're a weak son of a Bitch you know that?" I stated as I gazed at her face which seemed to not be offended by my comment on her appearance. She must be used to it then; unusual. As she talked, (Y/N) got closer to my face, making me feel uncomfortable as I could feel my face start to warm up. She asked me a question but I didn't hear it as I was too distracted by how to get out of this situation.

I stood up from where I was, breaking our gaze yet still holding her hand. Dragged her to the infirmary, I explained that we needed to fix her scratches before they got infected. As we got there, the nurse was nowhere in sight so I had (Y/N) sit on a chair while I scanned for bandage wrap and antibacterial ointment for the wounds.

"Do you know how to clean a wound?" she asked as I continued to search.

"Yes I do, I used to be in medical school and I read books related to it when I have time.."

"What do you mean used to?" I stopped searching as that question floated in my mind, twisting around to face her. I couldn't tell what expression I had on and honestly, didn't care that much. But she had a concerned expression on her face.

"I'll tell you someday... you're not ready yet." She sat there giving a pouty face and glancing away from me like a little kid, I chuckled and kept attending until I found what I was looking for. I took her hand and poured the liquid onto the wounds, producing her hiss as I did so. Hushing her, I began to put the bandage wrap around her hands. I got a glance at her face which was flushed causing me to smirk. What a weirdo.

________

Good things don't last forever, why can't I learn to keep my mouth shut?

>>>>>>>>>>>

Cliff hanger!!! OOOOOHHHHH~

I hope you enjoyed this chapter, I enjoyed writing it and plz like it if you want more!

tO bE CoNtInUeD...