Chapter 10: what is this feeling?

This chapter is late and I'm sorry!
Also check out "Anne with an E" on Netflix!
>>>>>>>>>>>
(Y/N) POV:

A walk seemed like the good thing to do at the moment. Even though I was sick, it sounded like a good idea to get fresh air and get my mind off... whatever just happened between me and Jack.

The world seemed to be quiet this morning, it was beautiful as the sunrise peeked through the trees.

"What a beautiful morning" I said as I coughed into my elbow making my breath visual in the cold almost winter air. Nothing was better then a good morning right after it rains making the air smell of fresh water in a creek, my love for it never seems to amaze me. The sunrise was a mix of orange, red, and yellow making it into a beautiful peach color. I had been out here for at least 10 minutes but it felt like forever with my lost for time, It didn't take long before my peace was ruined by a shuffle in the bushes as I stopped walking to look into the direction it was coming from.

"Oh my~ what are you doing so far into the woods alone?" A voice came from the bushes I was examining, as the voice was heard my body shook at its deep ness and the way it sounded was almost demonic. The bushes ruffled once again as I still stood there like a idiot frozen to the ground, the figure came from the bushes.

"I asked what your doing out here..." the figure stated as it walked out into the light, revealing it's self as a man with a white hoodie and charcoal hair long enough to reach his shoulders. His eyes consisted of
no eyelids with blue eyes and his smile expanded longer to his cheekbones. My eyes widen at his appearance as I turned around running into the other direction.

"HELP!" I shouted as tears ran down my cheeks falling onto my (f/c) hoodie, no one called back as the footsteps behind me grew and grew.

"JACK!" I shouted, hoping for an answer or a sign that he heard me. I didn't have any time before I was tackled to the ground smudging my face into the cold ground, the body on top of be knocked the wind out of me which caused me to gasp.

"*huff* *huff* you gave me quite a chase there" he said as his body weight lifted a little only to grab my hand flipping me over to face him. My (f/c) hair spread across the ground as he grabbed my hands and put them above my head with a tight grip, the tears went slowly down my face.

He chuckled, " aww, your crying-" he touched my cheek with his free hand and wiped off the tears making me feel sick at his touch.

"What should I do to you, hm? Cut you up, torcher you, the list is endless..." he grabbed a knife from his hoodie and put the end to my cheek sending shivers down my spine. My eyes widen as my heart beats faster and faster, "you need to GO TO SLE-"

" JEFF!" An angry voice called from behind us making My heart sour as I recognized the voice.

" well, hello Jack..." Jeff replied as he got up from me bringing me with him standing with the knife to my neck and grabbing my (y/h/c) hair with his other hand pulling my head back. Jack stood a ways away from us as we all stood there in silence until Jeff broke it.

" who's this Jack? I didn't take you for the human type" he chuckled at the thought of it making the tears in my eyes flow even more.

"Let her go Jeff, she had nothing to do with our fights so just..." he trailed off as he stood there with scalpel in hand.

" why? we could have some fun or I could kill you instead"

"No, don't...please" the words came out of my mouth without a second thought as Jeff and Jack gave me a weird look.

"No, what do you mean no? Do you take a liking to Jack?" Jeff asked as I stayed silent.

"Fine, don't say anything but scream instead..." I didn't get a chance to protest before I felt the knife slide down my cheek making a huge gash on my cheek. My screams were full of agony as Jack screamed at Jeff to stop but the blood kept on flowing down my face, soaking into my hoodie.

His grasp loosened and sent me falling to the ground as my wound kept bleeding.

"(Y/N)!" Jack called after me as I lay there looking back at his masked face. There was a sudden foot that on my back keeping me from moving, like I could anyway as my body was numb from the pain.

Before leaving me and Jack alone, Jeff let out a chuckle lifting his foot from my back. Jack came running at me setting one of his arms on my back and the other under my legs, my vision was blurry and his voice was muffled. I could only look at him as the tears kept coming as I grasped his hoodie tight letting him know I was ok.

Never have I felt so weak in my life, I understood why I wanted Jack to kill me that day, I wanted it so bad.

Jack's POV:

I hadn't noticed but (Y/N) was fast asleep in my arms as we walked back to the cabin, this morning was beautiful, who knew it would become a pain in the neck.

I sighed as I walked into the front door setting (Y/N) on the cough as I walked over to the bathroom, looking for a First Aid kit. Fixing her wound was my top priority before figuring out what to do now that Jeff knew that I had a human with me, I set the kit on the floor next to me as I knelt down by (y/n)'s face about to tend to her injuries before I could my empty eyes looked into her eyes.

"Damn it, why do I want you to be mine so badly..." I asked myself as I caressed her cheek in my hand. She shifted her head into my grasp making my heart race at the sight of her (y/e/c) eyes. I snapped myself out of it before I began to treat her wounds.

I began to put the things away back into the kit before I felt a hand on my upper arm grasping it firmly.

"Please, don't l-leave m-me..." (y/n) shuddered as I looked back at her, she was crying.

I hate seeing her cry.

I don't know why but it makes me sad as well.

Before I could say anything, she yanked me towards her and held my head into her chest hugging my head. My face glows with a dark red/gray as I can't help but stare at her chest as she's holds my head, I look back at her face to see she stopped crying with her eyes closed.

"(Y/n), if you let g-go of my h-head, then I'll s-stay with you" I curse myself for stuttering.

"Promise..." her eyes open to look at my mask making my heart skip a beat.

"Promise." I stated, she then let me go as I lifted her up so I could hold her a she laid on me hugging me at the same time. My body was consumed by her body heat as she lay on me, I thought about Jeff and what he'd do to her if he found her again. I wouldn't let that happen, (y/n) was precious to me, she made me feel something that I'd never thought I'd feel again. I hadn't figured the feeling yet but I assumed it was a good feeling, I spotted the book I was reading earlier on the coffee table in front of me so I reached over without waking her up and began to read the book.

I wanna find what this feeling is

>>>>>>
Thank you for reading!

It's late but good...

Right?