Chapter 15: Worried Sick

HELLO~
I'm in the mood for writing! LETS GO👏🏻
🎼If your into old songs then I recommend the song at top^🎼

(Y/n) POV:

I woke to the small light that seeped through the curtained covered window in the room I slept in, I examined my surroundings and came to the conclusion that I had probably fell asleep in the living room while I talked with Jack. Speaking of Jack- I watched quietly as the man in front of me slept soundly, I could hear his soft breathes that were steady and calm. A smile had crept onto my tired face, brining my hands to my eyes as I rubbed them getting any gunk out of my sight. I got up from the couch and stretched my sleepy limbs, suddenly a deep growl came from my stomach, damn... I need food. Walking over to my bedroom deciding that I should go out for a quick shopping air-in because I haven't eaten a decent meal in a while and I didn't get a chance to get food because of....what happened last time. A shiver ran down my spine as I got a glimpse of myself in a body mirror that hung on the wall next to my closet, I slowly took off my (f/c) hoodie and stared at my bare skin. I could still see the hickey that I had gotten but it was fading away quickly, I slowly dragged my hands around my body to get a feel for it. My skin was a little dry from lack of moister and cleanliness, a sad smile rouse to my face as I scanned over my body.

Ugly,

Too skinny,

Freak!

These thoughts ran through my mind, I got disgusted at my body when I saw myself in the mirror. I wasn't even noticing that I was digging my fingernails into my arms, drawing blood to seep out of the fresh wounds. I stopped myself before finally throwing on a black shirt and blue jeans so I didn't draw attention to myself when I went out to shop, I checked my pockets to see how much money I had to spare for food. Walking out of my room I shoved my hair into a messy (h/c) bun and walked out the front door but before I did I glanced back at Jack who was still sleeping on the couch soundly and peacefully, giggling to myself before walking out the door into the snow covered grounds.

—————

I walked out the store with two bags full of cheep food that I found in the clearance section of the super market, I smiled proudly at how awesome I did at saving money for next time I need food. I don't think Jack eats human food, I've never seen him eat before but he doesn't seem to want to eat any food that I eat. I guess I can't judge him since I can't change anything about him, not that I wanted too in the first place, it's just that I can't help but wonder what happened to him before he was what he is now. I tried asking him last night but he'd always change the subject or get nervous and squirm in his seat, I frowned at the thought of my curiosity getting greater by the minute.

I cut a corner on Mable Street that had the super market on, I suddenly bumped into something or someone. I stepped back a little but didn't fall all the way down since I caught my balance, I looked up and met with a pair of chocolate brown eyes that were filled with worry, anger, and sadness with the same colour hair. The figure wore a black hoodie with blue jeans and worn out sneakers-wait, I know those sneakers.

"Jack?" I questioned him as he stood in front of me almost out of breath, he was sweating and gasping for air like he had just run a marathon. His eyes light up for a second filled with some emotion but left as quickly as it came, his hands were balled up into fists so tightly that his knuckles were turning white.