Chapter 19: Death

*Watches Video at top*

Me: ....

Hot~

~~

No Ones POV:

Jack felt his lips be pressed against another set of lips before a sense of bliss washed over him, he let her kiss him for the brief moment before the presser was lifted off him. Jack sat there shocked and worried as (y/n)'s body went limp onto his, this is when he finally felt a puddle underneath the two of them. The smell of the blood was appetizing to him, he couldn't help but lick his lips before feeling gilt take over his mind. He didn't have time to be hungry when (y/n) was dying in his arms while he was enjoying the smell of her blood, Jack felt his heart ache when he realized he might loose her. This sent Jack into overdrive as he quickly picked her up in his arms, quickly running out the window Jack had sneaked into earlier.

"(Y/n) if you die, I'll be pissed!"

He yelled at the unconscious girl laying in his arms, he didn't want his emotions to take control but they did anyway. This was unusual for him since he was usually the one to keep calm and collected, he was far from that in this situation. the cold air was crisp but he couldn't feel it because he had slipped his mask back on before leaving the mansion, he felt so paranoid, tired, weak, and helpless right now. though these emotions were going through his head, he was also kind of relieved that he had gotten some of the guys back at the mansion to distract Zalgo while he escaped with (y/n). One of them being Jeff.

(FLASHBACK BROUGHT TO YOU BY ME)

The anger boiled inside of him as his sight landed on the white hooded black haired killer that currently was in the kitchen, cooking something that smelled like soup. Jack didn't care though, all he wanted to do was punch the man in the face. Once in the kitchen though, Jeff could sense the anger towards him flowing out of Jack as he inched closer to Jeff. Jeff turned around but only to meet with a punch to the face, he was stunned and didn't expect it so he landed on the ground.

"YOU ASSHOLE!"

Jack's voice was threatening and sounded viscous, Jeff wasn't scared though. He knew he was going to get his ass kicked when Jack got home, he was willingly excepting it because even if his heart was cold and dark, he still felt guilty for what he did. The only reason for feeling this way was because Jack was a friend of his and he betrayed him, this was to be expected though. Jeff sat on the ground as Jack got down to his level, grabbing his hoodies collar. Jack brought Jeff up to his mask before growling, this didn't faze Jeff though. The only thing that made his worries go up is when a familiar figure was spotted leaning against the frame of the doorway, watching this situation go down with a blank expression. Though he couldn't see her face behind her mask, he knew she was in pain and was trying to walk again.

'Ashton!'

Jeff started to panic as his mind raced.

Jack followed Jeff's gaze, turning his head to meet the person he met the last day he stayed at the slenderman mansion. Jack left the figure to look back over to Jeff who was staring at the person, his stare was different then the ones he gave the others. Jack let go of Jeff slowly, leaving him confused as he sat on the ground with a now bruising cheek. (this happened in the Jeff story)

"Don't get mad at him for w-what I did-" Ashton was cut off by her stomach letting out an agonizing pain, this made Jeff get up off the ground and start to head towards her. But Jack was faster and made it over to her before he did, Jeff's eyes widened more then they already were when Jack held a scalpel to her neck. She didn't even fight back, she was so weak from all the pain that she didn't have time to do anything. Jeff furrowed his eyebrows as he started to get angry too, but he didn't move in fear Ashton would get hurt.

"You WILL come with me to get (Y/n) back."

Jack's voice was still threatening but when he spoke (y/n)'s name, his voice seemed to crack a little. It was hard to notice but it was still there, Jeff thought for a minute before sighing deeply.

"Fine but can you fix Ashton when we get back..."

Jeff was tired of fighting with Jack, all he wanted was for things to go back to normal. Jack nodded immediately before letting his grip on Ashton go, sending her flying to the ground. Before hitting the ground though, Jeff swiftly caught her before bringing her up in his arms.

"You idiot, why did you leave bed?"

Jeff asked in a sort of pissed off tone, but Ashton just chucked. While Jeff was getting Ashton taken care of, Jack was down in the video game room where Ben and Toby were. Jack told them that he had a mission for them that he needed help with, they of course asked what it was but Jack only replied with...

"It's a game we'll play, It'll be fun."

(End of flashback)

Slowly Jack set (y/n) on his surgical table that was still in his old operation room that wasn't emptied out yet, he took this opportunity to get started on (y/n)'s wound. It was pretty deep and she was loosing a lot of blood, this made Jack even more determent to help her. Speed-walking over to his tool table that held all his equipment, little bits of dried blood was permanently stained on top of it from past operations.

"Don't worry (y/n), I'll fix you."

____

(Y/n)'s POV:

Darkness.

That's all I could see.

Nothing but darkness..

My body felt numb and almost like it wasn't there at all, I felt so at peace with myself. All my thoughts were crystal clear, I didn't have a care in the world right now. This was something I had wanted ever since I was little, with my father leaving and my mother neglecting me...

It was a relief.

Suddenly, I could feel my feet land on a flat surface. My feet were bare so I could feel the cold ground underneath me, I shivered when I could finally see my own body. I wore my normal clothes I was wearing when I blacked out, my eyebrows furrowed when my last seconds of consciousness came back to me. My face was getting red now along with the tips of my ears, I remember kissing Jack. My heart was now beating faster at the thought of him, I couldn't leave him by himself. He looked so lonely when I saw him for the first time, I couldn't let him go into that state again. It hurt just thinking about him being like that, I glanced around my surroundings.

'Where's the exit?'

As if the darkness heard my thoughts, a bright light had shined from out of no where. Blinding me for a couple of seconds, I covered my face quickly so the light wouldn't hurt.

'Ah! blinded by Jesus!'

Once the light had submitted, I looked back over too it. The light had brightened the darkness to reveal brick walls, it was a long hallway in the least. With nothing else to do, I started on my marry way down the hall and over to the light. With each step I took to get closer to the exit, my body would let out a sudden pain in my arm. Eventually I had to stop because I couldn't think straight, my vision was getting blurry again. I felt my body become numb again, just like before I was calming down and getting super tired. All I wanted to do was sleep...

'NO!'

I pushed myself forward into the light, I couldn't give up now when others were fighting for me. I can't let them down, this is my purpose in life.

Be there for others..

___

Short Chapter today! I'm sorry but with School and editing other peoples stories....

It's a lot to do on the weekends :'D