Chapter 27: Mistake

Hi..Got nothing to say, kinda depressed. Day three of, "Chap. Week!"

The song at top is my mood, just death.

«『¤』»

(Y/n)'s POV

My arms were held back behind me, I could now feel the pain surging through my arms. They burned with a stinging sensation that made them feel numb, up from my shoulder to my elbow was littered with bruises. The two men that held my hands behind me had a tight grip on them, I couldn't even struggle because my arms were bound so tight. "Ok, now that we have you. Time to finish the job, Toby." The feminine masked man turned to the man on the right of me, I turned to see the guy nod before he reached into his pocket. Toby pulled out an axe from his waist belt, my eyes widen. I tried getting away from them but the other guy took my other hand and bounded it to the other one, I whimpered. the Toby man turned to stand in front of me, he was the one that had a mouth mask and orange goggles. I could see his expression because of the mask and goggles, I could tell he was staring into my soul. I closed my eyes before taking a deep breath, he turned his head as I spoke.

"I forgive you, I tired-"

"Be quiet mortal! The operator has no use for you and you lose the game." I opened my eyes to look at the Feminine masked man, he was now in between me and Toby. "Slenderman did this." I wasn't surprised he planned on sending people after me, everyone ends up doing that. Turning on each other or stabbing them in the back figuratively and literally, it was just a matter of time. "Game over." He whispered before snapping his fingers, the man stepped aside, letting Toby through. Toby stood there, staring at me again. He was taller but a slim figure and no muscle at all, he seemed to me at least 19 years old, still much younger then me. He must had something happen to make him do this, all of them must have. A single tear fell down my face, I smiled at the boy. He tilted his head again, watching me while taking slow steps.

"You had a tough life, I'm sorry. Your so young, you had a life to live and it was taken away. I wish I could've helped, can you tell Jack I'm sorry as well? he will be happy to know I tried at least." I lowered my head, waiting for the blow. The footsteps stopped, silence filled the air before the feminine masked man spoke. "Toby, what are you doing? Kill her!" He yelled furiously at Toby, soon, the footsteps picked up again. His shadow was now in my view, the grip on my arms loosened a little but not enough to break free, tears subconsciously fell from my face. "Sorry.." I heard a faint whisper in front of me, it was light and sweat sounding, I exhaled. The shadow moved to signify an arm raising which I assumed was the axe held hand, it stayed there.

"Toby." A voice from behind me called to him, it was much deeper than anything I've heard. It sounded as if he was trying to convince him to do it, kill me and get it over with. I shivered at its depth, it must have been the other one holding my arms. There was silence before a sigh reached Toby's system, before he could move though, a loud shattering noise broke out. I tried covering my ears by using my shoulders but it wasn't doing much, my head didn't move. I didn't want to look up, it might be something I didn't want to see and I was rightfully so. The sound of a scream broke out, it wasn't a painful one but an enraged one. I was suddenly yanked backwards into the sunflower field and out of anyone's sight. I was about to speak but my mouth was covered by a hand, it belonged to that hooded guy. "Don't do anything unless you wanna die by him," the hand lifted from my mouth to point out in front of me. A tall familiar creature stood over the masked man, holding him down with it's black handed claws. I soon realized it was Jack, he wasn't in his normal state of mind though. He was a beast again like before at Zalgo's mansion, he looked so hungry and wounded that I just wanted to help him but my arms were locked in place so I just watched.

Toby was standing on the sidelines, wide-eyed, I stared as well. The masked man screamed as Jack dug his claws into his arms, Toby snapped out of it as he ran towards Jack and the man. Toby pushed Jack off of the man, Toby stood protectively in front of the masked man that laid on the ground bleeding from the wounds. "Toby, get the hell away. NOW!" The masked man warned but Toby didn't move, he kept a fighting stance as Jack stood up. "Masky, are you ok?" Toby spoke softly to Masky, Masky just sat up before grumbling something under his breath. Toby chuckled before dodging one of Jack's attacks, I watched in pain as Jack looked so tired and hungry. Masky was now out of the way and it was just Toby and Jack, I had to stop it. I turned to look at the hooded man, he stared at the fight in front of us. "Do you want Toby hurt?" I asked him, the man turned to face me with a blank expression, he scoffed. "No, I'm just.." He trailed off, looking away from me again and to the fight.

"I can stop it, let me go." I told him, he laughed. "What makes you think I'll trust a human?" he looked over to me, I stared into the masks red eyes with seriousness. He sighed, "Fine but if your lying, then I'll kill you and Jack." Goosebumps formed all over my body, he was confusing me on which side he's on, if he's on a side anyway. He let go before pushing me out into the open, I was just in time too because Toby had lost his axe and was now on his last one. He gasped for air as his body was bruised and cut with his clothes slightly torn, I winced. Running up to Toby, I stood in between the two. Toby stared at the back of my head while Jack stopped charging and also starred, I turned to Toby. "Run." He tilted his head before turning and running into the field, Jack growled before standing on his back legs. I watched as he breathed heavily, drool dripping from his mouth as he stared at me. I swallowed the knot in my throat before smiling at him, he tilted his head.

"Jack? it's me, (Y/n). I'm back, you look like you had a rough year." I laughed a little, he growled at me. Bending over so he was on his fours again, I held my hands up. Jack eyed me like food, he licked his lips. I shivered, I couldn't tell if it was a bad or good shiver. "Jack-" I didn't get time to respond before he sprinted towards me, I made a mistake.

___

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... Sleep time.