Chapter 16: Final Form

⚠️This chapter has some-What of a spoiler for my Jeff romance story, I'm connecting the two together for fun. I recommend reading the Jeff romance story if you wanna know more about what's going on about Jeff and this mystery person, though this chapter is kinda a spoiler for the Jeff story sooooo... BE PREPARED⚠️

ENOUGH ABOUT ME! On with the story!

(Y/n) POV:

I watched as Jack's body disappeared into the distance as he lay on the cold winter floor, completely knocked out. Every time Jeff took a step, I would jump a little and come back down onto his shoulder which dug deeper into my stomach, making me gasp out for air. Blood seeped through my wound as Jeff ran faster into the unknown, my vision was slowly drifting away from me.

How did this happen?

(Flashback brought to you by Ashton [author~Chan's OC])
Tips: 'when apostrophes are here then that person is thinking to themselves'

Jack's body suddenly stopped from getting any closer as a branch snapped from deep with in the woods, he snapped his head up in the direction as I furrowed my eyebrows. I unconsciously grabbed Jack's chest, holding his sweatshirt in my grasp tightly, I didn't want to let go for fear of the thing that might be within the brush. Jack looked down to meet my scared expression that watched his every move, his hand that was on my cheek lifted up to my eyes. I watched confused and curiously at him until his gloved hand covered my (y/e/c) eyes that were colorful and glossy, I waited patiently for him to do something but we just stayed like that until another sound emerged from the bushes but this time it was more closer then before. Jack quickly sat up and brought me with him still with his hand over my eyes, his other hand wrapped tightly around my waist protectively causing my face to flush with a bright red color.

"Don't move, don't make a sound, I will protect you." Jack's voice was sweet and calm as he spoke to me, I held onto his sweatshirt tighter as the sound of snow crunching under someone's footsteps slowly walking closer to us. Even thought I couldn't see, I could still tell that the footsteps were right in front of us. Suddenly slow claps emerged from the figure in front of us as we sat on the cold ground, I listened for a hint of who it might be as I quieted my breathing as the footsteps suddenly came to a halt. A growl emerges from Jack who tightened his grip on my waist and eyes, a dark and deep chuckle came from the figure.

"Jack~ why are you hiding me from her? She's seen me before." A deep raspy voice echoed in my head like a drum in an empty room, my body started to shake as I recognized that voice that I had long forgotten.

"She doesn't need to see you Zalgo, you've done enough damage already" Jack snapped back at Zalgo with pure hate and anger, another deep chuckle came from Zalgo but this time it was completely demonic sounding.

"Oh Jacky, your getting soft on me, is it because of that worthless human your holding onto so dearly?"Jack suddenly threw me behind him as he stood up and quickly charged at Zalgo, I fell to the side into the soft snow. I watched as jack slashed his scalpel at the man with swift actions, I had never seen Jack so swift and graceful with his moves as each slash was inches from hiding Zalgo as he quickly dodged Jacks hits. Jack kept his stance as he kept on attacking Zalgo, who had a wide grin on his face that sent shivers down my spine. I knew something was wrong with how he smiled like that, he looked like he wanted Jack to loose his temper and charge at him, but why?