Not a Chapter!! FRIDAY THE 13th

HAPPY FRIDAY THE 13TH! 

OMG you guys would never believe the ghost story I have for you, its your choice to believe me or not but I know what I saw. Well, I didn't see a ghost but I know it wasn't the electricity that did it or my parents doing it. 

______

It was a normal night for me, nothing out of the ordinary happened, though I can't remember that day but that night. I could never forget that night when I started to wonder...

"Are Ghosts real?"

I hadn't had any experiences before so I didn't really think much of it, though I do love ghost stories that are real or those weird mystery murders that happen that no one can explain. My parents had gotten into a fight and my mother was leaving the house for a cool down, taking us kids with her along the drive. To be clear this was at like 11:00 at night so it was dark outside with an autumn wind outside, my dad was pissed as you would know and stayed home to cook which was like his calming method and it really helps. 

I was the last to leave the house to go out into the freezing autumn windy night, before leaving though, I had looked up at my parents room. You see, where the front door is, you can see the entrance to my parents room and there's a TV in there on the wall facing forward on the wall beside the doors. There is a big staircase so you can see the room from down on the first floor by the front door, I had looked up there for no reason in particular but just because I have wondering eyes that wonder around a lot. The room was dark and you could hardly see inside it with the way the angle was and the lighting, once I was satisfied with my curiosity, I opened the door and left out to my mom's car. 

But, once I opened the door...

"(My Name), go get my phone. I left it on the kitchen counter, please."

I sighed deeply at my mother's requested, I didn't want to argue because I didn't want her to get made at me. So I reluctantly went back inside, once I opened the door though, I immediately caught a glance at the top of the stairs and into my parents room. A blue light shined from the wall at which the TV was at, the TV was now on. I didn't think much of it since I thought my dad had probably went up there to watch TV while I was outside, though I wasn't outside for very long and I ran back inside, and my dad isn't the type of person to run, and didn't he say he was going to cook something in the kitchen. My mind went to panic mode when I heard the sounds of my dad in the kitchen just to the right of me, I froze in place. 

'ok, maybe he turned it on and came back down? but why would he do that?'

My mind was coming up with explanations for the TV turning on, I kept a close watch on it before looking over at my dad. I wanted to know if my hypothesis was right, so I asked him. 

"Hey dad?"

"What." He was still in a grouchy mood, I tried to calm myself down afraid that he would freak out on me. He was a very angry man sometimes when he wanted to be, he's not physical or mentally abusive but he just has a high temperature when mad. 

"Did you go upstairs and turn on the TV?"

"No, now go with your mom." he completely ignored me after he answered my question, it didn't make me relieved though.

'How did the fucking TV turn on then???'

My dad quickly gave me my mom's phone and pushed me over to the front door again, I sighed and tried to ignore the bad feeling in my stomach. At the last second, I wanted to look up at the light again. Once I did though, the light was completely off. 

Nothing...

Not even a little bit of light.

I couldn't wrap my head around the problem though, I was so scared for my dad because I thought it was a robber or a ghost. Keep in mind that I was about 10 when this happened, I was paranoid then, still am now. 

I still don't know what happened back then, it still remains Unsolved

____

How was it?? GOOD??