⋆ ˚。 094:BEING AN IDOL FOR A DAY FT. PARK HANA。˚ ⋆

~Requested by kpop_trash_life (Thank you so much for requesting this, I had tons of fun writing this and apologies on the extreme delay on this. Hopefully you enjoyed this!) 

"Hey guys! It's the Try Guys here with a very special guest, Hanaaa~ from BTS!!!!" All of them introduced as you walked into the frame while shyly waving as they each started making a different noise.

"Thank you for coming and will be teaching us on being an idol for a day!" Keith said enthusiastically. "It's a pleasure to be here, I'm really excited." You laughed in response as the others joined for a short moment.

"So, what is it that we should know in order to mentally and physically prepare ourselves on being an idol for a day? Do we need to work out, or like- dance for 8 hours, could you tell us in advance?" Zach asked as the others laughed in between what he had said.

"I feel so embarrassed, I apologize for these... crackheads." Eugene apologized to you as you laughed in surprise.

"No, no, don't feel embarrassed." You told him as you reached your hand forward a bit as in telling him to don't. "But on what to tell you in advance would be to be prepared for a day, cause it's going to a long, exhaustion day. We're going to have vocal lessons in the morning which is after this." You pointed at the camera and smiled. "And we'll practice for a while, 'a while' as in like a minimum of mhmm 3 hours? Then we'll usually practice our new songs choreograph for a few more hours and in between, my members and I would go do a workout or sometimes produce more music or a lot more."

"That's just what I'd say for now as you'll experience later on." You said before chuckling at the shocked, surprised and nervous looks from the 4 guy.

"Well, that's a lot." Ned says as he nervously laughed. "I don't think I'll be ready to sing or dance OR even to workout, my gosh." He continued as Keith agreed.

"You said to sing, will we be practicing to sing one of the songs in your solo album, Alive, again?" Zach asked as you nodded your head.

"Yep and it'll be a surprise on what song you'll be practicing individually cause it'll be the same song for the dance as well. And by the end of today, you'll have to perform it for your wonderful and lovely fans." You announced as the eyes and mouth widened in surprise and shock. 

"Oh my gosh! So we'll be performing an individual, like a solo song and dance! I'm excited but nervous since I've seen some of the choreograph's before and it does not look easy." Keith asked you as you brought your hands together with only fingertips connecting only.  

"Don't worry, you guys will make it through the day." You said in a reassuring tone.

"Well, shall we start then?" Zach asked with a smile while looking at the camera.

"We shall."

~

"We'll be starting off the day with a warm-up with our voice and our body for the dance practice we'll have later on and for vocal lessons." You began telling them as they sit on 4 chairs. "Now, my vocal coach will be instructing you warm-ups you'll have to do and I'll just watch how you'll do!" You continued as they all nodded in understanding.

"Well, I certainly am not a singer but I think I'll be the best among the other try guys." Keith said confidently before it transitioned to your vocal coach telling them instruction to do.

You can hear a few voice cracks when it hits the high yet soft tone and the enough of waves of laughter within the 4 males.

"I think they're all doing really well especially from someone who has zero experience from the vocal lesson." You said as the camera point towards you as they thanked you with peals of laughter.