⋆ ˚。 037: NEW YEARS 。˚⋆

~ Requested by mystictaei  (I change it a little if you don't mind :D and thank you so much for requesting! ❤️)

It was the last day of 2018 and BTS wanted to go to the club where idols were allowed to sort of celebrate it since all of them are legal and none of them had a problem with. The boys were a little hesitant about Hana since she's like a precious diamond to them and didn't want anything to happen to her but nothing could go wrong if all the boys are there... right?

While getting ready in your room alone, you wore a two-piece outfit where the top is baby pink and the skirt was a mix of white and baby pink as well. You decided to leave your hair as it is which was slightly wavy and did a natural makeup, nothing too drag queen type or whatnot. You weren't going to lie yourself but your eye-brows looked on a flick and you felt very confident wearing what you're wearing. You're abs that you have been working out on has shown up a little but not too visible yet and the outfit really shows your curve as you're very happy with how you look.

 You're abs that you have been working out on has shown up a little but not too visible yet and the outfit really shows your curve as you're very happy with how you look

(How you look like ^ Damn you pretty!)

It was very rare that you felt confident in wearing revealing outfit since you had a hard time loving your body and the boys knew it too and they'll always compliment you in whether what you're wearing or just a simple compliment like 'You look pretty today!". Of course, you were a little nervous about what the others are going to say but you felt really confident right now which is rare.

You did some more touch-ups such as your lips and grabbing some rings to put in on your fingers and grabbing your purse with your phone and ID card and whatnot.

*In the living room where the others are.*

The boys were just waiting patiently for her to come out as they were in their outfits as Jin thought about something.

"Okay, when she comes out whether she is wearing something too revealing or whatever, don't think dirty." Jin quietly tells them as slightly nodded.

"Well, she should be confident in whatever she's wearing so let's praise her like we always do." RM added in.

"Well, we will try to not think dirty." Jungkook sys as he did a smirk which he earned a smack on the head from Jin.

"Oww, hyung~" Jungkook whined as he rubs the place where he got hit and slowly styled his hair.

"Pabo, that's what you get." Jin says as he looked at the time as it says 10:36 pm.

"Sunshine, are you done?" J-hope yelled as they heard a faint 'yes' as they stood up and smile, ready to face their princess... or are they?

You walked out in your 3-inch heels in a baby pink color which matches your outfit as you showed them a soft smile of yours as the reaction you got was 7 mouths open and shocked face.

"Let's go?" You asked him as you giggled at their reaction.

"Oh no, you are not wearing that to the club-" While Yoongi was saying, your smile disappear as you thought they will like your outfit and the others seemed to notice.

"No sweetheart, you look amazing!" Jin stepped on Yoongi's foot as he notices you smile again.

"Yes, of course, you look sooooo gorgeous!" RM added in as he looks around the boys and nodded for them to continue complimenting you.

"OF COURSE! YOU'RE OUR ANGEL~" J-hope yelled as the others nodded and smiled brightly.

"Alrighty then, let's go~" You told them as you look out of the dorm and went into the car and waited for the others as you didn't notice some lustful glance on you.

"Hyung, I don't think I can not think dirty." Jimin whispers to Jin as the others nodded aggressively.

"It doesn't matter now but keep her with us at all times." Yoongi says as the others nodded and left to go into the car.

On your way to the club was harder for the boys as they were trying not to stare too long or trying not to think dirty with you. It was especially hard for the maknae lines since their hormones could go crazy but somehow they kept their cool.

When they reach, they acted as if Hana had 7 bodyguards as they were everywhere around her which created a shield around her. Once they went inside in the club, they were so many different people there where surprisingly most of the humans in the club weren't as drunk as they thought they were.

The went and sit at a certain area where they aren't too many people and ordered their drinks with beers and soju as Jimin loves. You decided to order a lemonade since you didn't feel like getting drunk or drinking as the others understood.

It was around 11:46 pm where all of the boys were slightly drunk but not fully as Jin, RM and Hoseok decided to go to the dance floor to just dance as Jimin and Yoongi decided to get another bottle of soju. Taehyung and Jungkook decided to go to the dance floor as well leaving you with the two almost drunk boys.

At the corner of your eyes, you felt someone staring at you as you looked and smile to see him as you got up and went to him. His group and yours weren't as close compared to Got7 but you still wanted to greet him.

"Hey!" You told him smiling as you went for a hug as he was surprised but hug back as he slightly blushed.

Both of you were just talking and surprisingly having fun with each other as you found out that he was a huge fan of you and complimented on your outfit and all which you thank him.

Little do you know, was that the boys stopped dancing or drinking when they notice that you weren't with them and started looking for you in their sits.

"Where is she?" Taehyung says as he looked around the club when all of them heard a feminine laugh and knew it was from you as their eyes went to the bar where you were speaking with a male. Their jealousy got the best in them as they tried to figure who it was as it was hard to see who it was and found out that it was the one and only. Sehun from EXO.

They know that Sehun has a HUGE crush on you and to find him with you, together did not help them to get any better from their jealous-ness.

"Could I perhaps get your number? We could meet up at times if you like?" Sehun asked you shyly as you smiled brightly which revealed your dimple as you grab his phone and type in your number.

Soon, you felt a vibration on your phone and saw that he has texted you as he smiled at you. You quickly changed his contact from an unknown number to 'Sehun♡' as you took a peek on his phone to see that your contact name was 'Baby💖' as you blushed and continue talking about the new years and whatever.

"Oh, my~ I think she just gave her number to him." Jungkook says as he clenched his fist.

"Is she- Is she blushing?" Hoseok asked in disbelief.

"That's it, we're leaving, call the car and I'll meet you with her outside." Yoongi says as the others nodded while Yoongi came behind you while glaring at Sehun.

"Jungkook isn't feeling well, let's go home." Yoongi whispers to you as he back-hugs you as Sehun got scared and bowed and waved, leaving to go to his group smiling and blushing.

Yoongi pulled you to the car as you entered and Jungkook taking his jacket off and giving you as you had a confused look but took it and wore it.

"You're not leaving our side ever again. Got that missy." Jimin says as you just nodded doing a 'Yeah, yeah okay.' look.

Once you have arrived in your dorm as you went to J-hope's room to cuddle with him.

Little did you know, the boys were never ever, ever leaving you to alone with a male or a female alone ever again as they made a mental note to not leave you alone.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
HAPPY NEW YEAR!! And Jimin just had to drop a beautiful song called 'Promise'!!! I aM noT rEadY foR iT hOly ShiTeU- Hope you enjoy this and sorry for any mistakes! More chapters coming soon!💜💜💜