⋆ ˚。 052: HANKOOK SEXY MOMENTS 。˚⋆

(Honestly, I was low-key surprise that there were more of you guys wanting to read this but like......;)  also, next chapter: Kidnapped Pt5. Enjoy. ❤️)

Hankook is known as one of the biggest ships in Bangtan. or some people would say in the entire K-pop community. Jungkook is known for being shy when talking to females but when it comes Hana, it's a whole different thing.ARMY's knew that Hana was the most innocent adult out there on Earth but her performance said otherwise, as the same goes for the boys. Whenever performing in any events or for concerts, Hana would occasionally wear something that is either 'too much skin' or even when she's covered up but Jungkook would always get close to her, either holding her waist or even so as far as he places a kiss on Hana, and those were the cute and 'uwu-ed' moments fans go but at times, they can go into... sexy.

Here are some moments were Hana and Jungkook had made ARMY's going crazy over them:

1st: 

This happened during Bangtan-Bomb, Seeing Taehyung and Jimin talking to the camera about them filming the set of Mic Drop would be a regular thing that BTS does, but if you paid attention at the background on them talking, you can clearly see that Hana had her stylist do some touch up on her lips as Jungkook came to her and what seems like he took the lip balm from the stylist and she left as Jungkook applied on Hana, then Jungkook place on his lips as well as what it looked like was Hana whining that Jungkook using her lip-balm whereas Jungkook was laughing. Then after a second, Hana did the chorus of Mic Drop as she circles her both hand in a circle way while doing it dramatically as Jungkook was looking at her hips until she stood back up. Jungkook then places himself closer to Hana as well as placing his hands on her waist and looked like whisper something to Hana's ear, and he bites his lips while resting his forehead on hers. But what actually made ARMY's scream in shock was that one of Jungkook's hand slowly went lower to her butt as the other stayed on her waist and just when it seems like Hana was about to place her arms around Jungkook's neck. The camera cut off which left ARMY's wonder what would happen.

2nd:

This happened in a V-live where Hana was just doing a regular V-live in hers and Jungkook's room as she laid on her stomach, resting on her elbow as she swings her leg up in the air once in a while as she talked to ARMY's and answer some question. The lights were turned off as the only light source were from the lamp from her nightstand. When Jungkook came into the room, making Hana turned back slightly and return back to her phone. Then ARMY's heard some mumbled words from Jungkook and found out he said "What are you doing, sweetcheeks?" due to Hana replying back "I'm on live." while softly giggling. Just then, from the point of ARMY's view, they saw Jungkook calling her as she laid her phone down on the bed, making ARMY's only seeing the white ceiling as then they heard some... kissing noises-ish(?) and a slight, soft moan that was clearly Hana's voice as she then held her phone, laying on her stomach like before, "Sorry guys, I went to grab something for him." Hana said as she pointed the camera on Jungkook who was sitting on his bed. Hana talked to ARMY's not even 2 minutes when Jungkook came and went on top of her, laying his chest on her back due to Hana resting on the bed, on her stomach and resting on her elbow as his arms wrap around under her shoulder as his head was on her shoulder. "Hello, ARMY's" He said out loud, making Hana chuckled as they continue to talk. 

But that doesn't end there, at one point towards the ending of the V-live, Jungkook lowered himself so it seems like he was hiding behind Hana's head but in reality, Jungkook was placing somewhat sloppily kisses the back on her neck as well as her shoulder, of course making sure that ARMY's couldn't see it as then Hana quickly ended the live, making ARMY's confused at first but when they re-watch it towards the end, let's just say, Hankook shippers be screaming to the max.

3rd: 

This, ladies and gentlemen, was probably the reason why ARMYs lost their voice in the concert in Singapore. BTS had a recent concert in Singapore and had a ton of ARMY's there. BTS was performing their Mic Drop dance break as towards the end, (This part  ↓ and you are in front of Kook and between Tae and Hobi.)

Jungkook had grab your hips and gradually brought it higher as well as he brought himself closer to you and he bites his lips and looked at the audience while you looked at the audience and slightly smirked, and that wasn't the only thing that mad...

Jungkook had grab your hips and gradually brought it higher as well as he brought himself closer to you and he bites his lips and looked at the audience while you looked at the audience and slightly smirked, and that wasn't the only thing that made ARMY's screamed but towards the actual end where Suga did his famous 'Mic Drop', ARMY's noticed that Jungook had, in fact, spank Hana's butt as she did the same later on.

4th: 

This was actually the first ever 'move' Jungkook did without getting embarrassed but instead, felt proud of himself. It wasn't really considered 'sexy' but it was hot for Jungkook to do. This happens back in 'Hustle Life' where the boys were on teams and they had to hand handouts for them to come to their 'concert' and at first, Jimin was dancing around and handing out as the only three lean against a van and held out their paper. But then, a guy saw Hana and went to extremely close to her for her comfort as he continuously asks you about the 'concert' and touched your shoulder. Of course, the boys wanted to tell him off but couldn't speak fluent English but Jungkook was furious as he shoved the man aside, placing you behind him as he faces the man, who's clearly at the same height as Jungkook. "Stay away, my girlfriend," Jungkook said as he glared at the man, as the man moved away as Jungkook turned to Hana, asking if she's fine as he hugged her since Hana looked frighted and placed a kiss on her head as he never left Hana's side. Ever.

Let's just say in conclusion, that there are a lot more moments that are unforgettable for Hankook shippers out there.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
So~ I hope you enjoyed it and I'm so sorry for any mistakes I've done. ❤❤