⋆ ˚。 040: BAD GIRLFRIEND PT1。˚⋆

~Requested by DeighDeigh0 (I've changed it a little but thank you so much for requesting!! ❤️❤️❤️)

( Again, this is going to be a one-shot so in my future chapters, none of the members will have a girlfriend unless it's stated in that particular chapter :D )

*Hana's P.O.V*

Recently, Tae has been kind of... different. He has been smiling a lot and on his phone a lot more than usual. I thought maybe because it was the new year and that he was excited about the new year and all but he seemed a little different...? Not all of us really noticed at first but I and Yoongi have noticed it.

"It's kind of... weird in a way but not weird as well." I told Yoongi who just nodded and 'hmm-ed' while trying to figure it out as well in his studio.

"Let's just ask the others then soon, we will ask him about it." He told me as I nodded. He then pulled me onto his lap as I watch and listen to the song he has produced.

After 3 hours or so, I and Yoongs went out to get some snacks as we almost entered the living room and we heard Taetae talking to someone and laughing as I looked at Yoongs in confusion. He just raised his pointer finger up to his mouth which signalled me to just be quiet and listen as I nodded and did so.

"Ah jagiya, I miss you too... so much!" He says as I looked at Yoongs with a "What did I just hear?" face as Yoongs just widened his eyes."

"Okay, yea... mhmm hmm, bye I love you too." He says into the phone and by now, me and Yoongs were confirmed that he either has a girlfriend or someone who he says 'I love you' and calls her 'Jagiya'.

After he hangs up, he had this big smile on his face which made me slightly smile as well but got interrupted as Yoongs pulled me towards Tae gently.

*End Of Hana's P.O.V*

"So? Mind telling us?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who was in dreamland but now was a shocked face with his eyes extremely wide before gulping.

"Uh-um..." Taehyung was struggling to make up a lie but knew that he shouldn't, extremely to Yoongi because either way, he'll find out sooner or later.

"I have a girlfriend..." Taehyung says as he signed as Hana widened her eyes before hugging him tightly.

"Congratulations!! You should've told me earlier." Hana exclaimed as Yoongi took a seat beside him.

"Are you planning to tell the others?" Yoongi asked Taehyung who was nodding slowly as if he was unsure.

"But for me and her plan to just keep this relationship a secret." Taehyung quickly told Hana and Yoongi as they nodded.

"Will we meet her?" Hana asked as she was very happy for him and slightly excited to have a close friend who will be a girl as she hangs out with boys quite a lot.

"Yea, she'll come later around 6 pm?" Taehyung says as he looked at the clock which says 3:28 pm as he nodded.

"Is she slaying over?" Yoongi asked in an emotionless face and tone as Taehyung did a shrug, unsure if his girlfriend will stay over or not.

"Well, you better start telling the others." Yoongi says as he stood up and left which left them confused.

Luckily, telling the members and explaining to them about it was easier than expected for Taehyung. By the time they were done with everything, Hana decided to make a good first impression in front of Tae's girlfriend. She wore a poker dots of white and black T-shirt with high waisted denim shorts. Her shirt tucked in, of course, and her hair down naturally.