⋆ ˚。 089: F.L.F.A PT2。˚⋆

It isn't real.

"Hana..." He whispered, you quickly turned around from your precious leader. Or was, your leader. You tightly close your eyes and repeated the phrase over and over.

Since you were so close with your lovely members, maybe your mind was just messing around but-

"Hana, love. I'm here. We're here." You heard from the same voice and you hesitated to turn around, still closed eyes and slowly and surely, opened them and gasped.

There you saw all of them, all in a white shirt and white pants and having a soft smile on their faces. Tears instantly swell into your eyes but is it real?

"What...How-?" You asked but was cut off by your own voice when a lump formed in your throat. You genuinely couldn't believe what you were seeing.

Out of instinct, you suppose. You run towards them but... You ran by past them. It was as if they weren't even there, at all. Your eyes widened as soon as you run past them. An eerie silence was followed by when your eyes sting with tears by the corner of your eyes.

"Hana..."

A sob immediately escapes through your mouth as you heard the eldest voice calling out for you. You quickly broke down to your knees and hid your face into your knees. You wrap your arms tightly around your frame and quietly sob.

You've run past them.

After some time, you turn around and guess what? They're not there.

A sudden burst of the door noise flinched you as heavy footsteps were followed by and noticed that the cops are here. Right when you made eye-contact with one of the police, you realized that you've dialed their number a few seconds ago but it felt like hours ago.

"Miss, what had happened? Are you alright?" One of the officers asked you as he noticed your frightened and shaky self as your eyes looked at him, with fear and confusion.

You weren't able to speak in complete honesty, you shake your head as if telling yourself to get a grip and tell what you have seen but at the same time... your mind was screaming at you to not tell about what had happened a few moments ago.

"I... I need to leave." You said in such a quiet tone that the officer had a raised brow and concerned eyes as he noded.

You went to grab your phone only to notice that it was nowhere to be found Your eyes scam through the room and sure it is, it's not anywhere near you. 

"Miss, please, if there's anything you felt wrong or feel unsafe, don't hesitate to call us or your manager." Another officer said in a gentle tone as all you did was a nod and tried to give him a soft smile through your teary eyes.

The police officers shortly left the hotel as you took a deep breath and took a seat in your soft mattress, you quickly rest your head on your palms as the tears finally escape your pretty blue eyes. 

What was happening?

Confusing thoughts were going into your right ear and leaving on the left ear as you gently run your fingers through your hair as then, you felt a stare burning into your skull. At this point, you didn't whether to feel scared or to be a relief when you opened your eyes and saw Yoongi by the door, staring sympathetically at you.

"Why are you crying, Hana-ah?" He asked softly as he took a seat beside and if you were being honest to yourself, you didn't want to believe that he was there, right beside you.

People may even think you're crazy if they saw the previous incident because of how you were running towards... nothing and cried. You didn't look at him but at your lap, fingers fidgeting as at the corner of your eyes, you saw his hands on his thighs as well.

"It's okay to not believe us but we are here, only you can see us. No one else." He told you while trying to make eye contact with you but you held in your sobs and kept your eyes glued on the floor.

You didn't want to believe since you felt like you were actually going to break down. Like, break down and never get back up.

You felt a hand in your shoulder as you immediately back away from it and looked at him with wide, scared eyes but instantly looked away. Did you start pacing back and forth in your room, why exactly? You weren't sure either.

"Hana, just calm down-"

"No! Don't- Please... don't you dare tell me to calm down." You exclaimed but whispered towards the end with a crack voice, you were now with both red eyes and a red nose. 

"Is this a joke or something?" You asked again, in the same tone as for some reason, you were getting mad as Yoongi stayed there, looking at you with an unreadable expression on his face.

Out of the corner of your eyes, you noticed an object by the desk near your bed which was your phone and recall not seeing there at first, but really, was it shocking now? So much was happened that you aren't even sure what's real and what's not.

 "We'll give you time, but we'll always be here for you." Yoongi said quietly as you picked your phone up and check if it's your phone for some random reason. 

By the time you looked back at him, he was gone

You quickly dial PD-nim's number since he and your mom would be the only you trust at the moment and send him a quick yet short text. You knew PD-nim didn't take too well with the situation and with the fans not knowing is giving him a big headache and you don't blame him.

"Hey, manager-nim. I have to tell you something, relating to the incident..."

You said into the phone as soon as he answered but all you heard was his voice but a bunch of cars and the sound of wind so you couldn't really hear well.

But the phone call ends out of nowhere and you got a text message almost instantly afterwards.

"Yes, Hana, what is it? I can't really call since I'm not in Seoul, Korea at the moment." He texted as you frown.

"Oh, then where are you, manager-nim?" You asked him in the text as you patiently wait for the reply.

"Busan."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Things are getting interesting here :(( but I hope that some of you all enjoy these :D Apologies on any mistake and the delay of this ❤️

Next chapter: Opportunities (Requested)