⋆ ˚。 069: SUBSTITUTE DANCE TEACHER 。˚⋆

~Requested by NevyNuton13 (Thank you so much for requesting and apologies for the delay on this since I didn't really know how to write it. 😅❤️)

You and the boys were walking to the entrance of the dance practice room in the bright early morning, all of you were hype up so it was a good way to start the day with some dancing.

When you all enter the dance practice room, all of you notice an unfamiliar male at the corner of the room where you plug in the speaker so that songs would play as he turned around, he seemed to be around the same age as Jin, probably a 91' liner or 92' liner as he stood up.

"Hello, my name is Jea-hyun but you can call me Jae. I'm born in 1992, July 7th and today, I'll be your substitute dance teacher for the day since your original dance teacher isn't feeling the best." He spoke as some of us bowed in respect for the eldest.

"Hello, we are BTS."

~

It wasn't a lie that you found him quite attracting and he seems to be a very nice person to hang out with or something, everything you did a step wrong, which was rare, he would come towards you and teach you and you weren't going to lie either, it made you flustered to find someone this close to you beside the boys.

You've practised for quite some time now, eating a quick snack as lunch as you then went to the recording studio to do some recording since you have something planned out for everyone.

It was totally unexpected when Jae-hyun came into the recording room since you thought he had other things to do but what could possibly go wrong with him being here?

"The others are in the dance room, their asking for you to come." Jae spoke in a quiet tone, seem to not want to scare you off as you nodded, telling him that you'll be there a minute or two.

Once you arrived, you noticed no one at the dance room as you stare at the room in confusion written all over your face. Didn't Jae say that the boys needed me? You thought to yourself before walking towards and sitting against the mirror, phone in hand.

"Ah, you're here?" Jae said as he enters, you turn your phone off as you nodded, feeling a little nervous with just you and him.

"Since the boys aren't here yet, let's get to know each other," He spoke while walking towards me and sitting down beside me. "Only if you're fine with it, of course." He added quickly which made you slightly chuckle.

"Sure, why not." You replied before turning to face him as he did the same.

bOTH of you talked for about 10 minutes, totally forgetting that the boys were going to 'come' but really, he was just joking about it and just wanted to spend some time with the one and only Diamond Maknae. Both of you clicked instantly after hearing some facts about each other and also hearing he was a huge fan of you and such.

"You look pretty today, by the way, if I haven't said it earlier," He said as you slightly blush at the compliment as his voice had gotten deeper. "I mean, you look pretty every day, you know what I mean?" He asked as he scratches the back of his neck while laugh, nodding.

"Yeah, I get it and thank you. You don't look too bad yourself." You replied, softly smiling with your cheeks rosy red colour.

A comfortable silence was filled in the room as the two of staring into each other's eyes and you noticed the tiny features he has on his face, how his eye-lashes were longer than you thought, how his eyes sparkle looking into yours. Without knowing, the two of you were leaning towards into each other as you could feel his breath softly hitting your lower part of your face.

He was leaning and just right before he does his next step, you heard the oldest member in your group, Jin's famous known laugh as you were sure Jae heard it as well as he stood up immediately while you quickly yet swiftly went into a split position, with Jae staring at you in awe and surprised as you arched your backward to reach your back leg, you can actually do it without any help but you got to pretend that he's helping or else your members would be suspicious. Instantly, he took note in his head on what you were doing as he 'helped' you reach your leg.

And as just as you thought, the others had entered the room and heard some soft gasp as you (pretend) to get up and smiled at them, acting as nothing had happened a few minutes ago.

"Alright, now we're going to practice 'Fake Love'. Get ready." He said as you all went into the position and practised multiple times with other songs as well before having a break.

As per usual, Yoongi got clingy with you. It's always one of the boys each time you had a break or just in general as he laid his head on your lap while you ran your fingers over his hair, both of you checking your phone and on Twitter.

You noticed Jae leaving the room, probably getting some snacks or some sort as you didn't put in too much thought into it until you noticed him returning the room with snacks as expected and getting your members some snacks that they wanted as a 'Hey, you did well in practice so I'm giving you this as a good job.'.

When you accepted it and started eating some, you noticed him sending you a lil wink when you slightly blushed as it before going back to practice and recording.

It was interesting on how a substitute dance teacher would turn your day into this, and how the boys didn't know anything even until the day ends and cuddling with your fellow members in maknae line. What a day, you thought to yourself.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

70th chapter, I thought to post another chapter and just wow. I never thought I would have nearly 200k reads in just a few months and I really want to thank all of you for this, truly. Thank you. ❤️❤️❤️ I hope you enjoyed this chapter and apologies on making any mistakes.