⋆ ˚。 082: MEETING STRAY KIDS 。˚⋆

~Requested by Matchamochix (Thank you so much for requesting! ❤️ I'm so sorry for the delay on this but hopefully you enjoy this! :D)

You along with your lovely members were at an award show, sitting at the front as per usual while Jungkook's hand were interwind with yours and Namjoon's jacket over your shoulder since you were wearing a backless dress. ⇣

it was simple yet cute in your opinion and it was surprisingly comfortable

it was simple yet cute in your opinion and it was surprisingly comfortable. You then notice the big screen showing yourself on it as you embarrassingly smiled and waved, earning a roar of cheers from the crowd and multiple loud whistle as then it was changed to the well-known boy group, Stray Kids, as they looked as if they were the ones who made the loud cheer too as they looked embarrassed when they realized that you might've witnessed them fanboying over you.

You lightly chuckle to yourself as the big screen change to the performance, you noticed that Stray kids weren't that far from where you and your members were sitting, you made eye-contact with one of them, Bang Chan, you thought as you sweetly smile at him while he smiled brightly and turned to his members and slapped their shoulders and fanboy, you suppose.

After a good 5-10 minutes of watching the performance, the host was about to announce the winners for Daesang Award and as expected by the crowd, BTS won! You were so shocked and surprised that even Jin had to grab your hand, like the gentlemen he is, and led you onto the stage as Namjoon started his speech. 

When you all went back to your seats, it was switch due to some unknown circumstances and had to sit beside Stray Kids, which none of the members really mind besides the point on having you to sit in the middle then it'll be good. They thought in their heads.

You noticed how shy yet excited the boy group is as you smiled sweetly towards them and waved, them widening their eyes and big smiles on their faces before waving to you.

"I'm going to sit beside them, they seem sweet." You told Taehyung as Jimin paid attention before he widened his eyes and made an exaggeration sad face.

"You guys are still beside me." You pouted while saying it Taehyung pouted and nodded, interwinding his fingers with yours as he played with your rings on your fingers while everyone seated down after Jimin explained to them that you wanted to sit beside the 'sweet' group.

"Hi! You're Bang Chan-oppa, right? The leader of Stray Kids." You asked as you extend a hand out as he gladly shakes it.

You can feel his hand shaking slightly from the contact.

"Ah yes, I-I am! I'm such a big f-fan of you, an-and the others too! But my bias i-is you, Hana." He stuttered as you separate both hands from shaking and smiled, making his heart bloomed.

"Aww, thank you so much! I think you and your group should totally meet up some time." You said as you looked over the others and smiled brighter, making them smile brighter.

"A-are you sure? You're probably very bus-busy." He stuttered as you shake your head and chuckled. "It's fine! You guys seem very sweet and fun to hang out." You said in that sweet tone of voice as he got lost in your pretty eyes.

"A-Alright! S-sure, we could hang out-"

"If we're included too." He was cut off by Taehyung as you looked at your member with a 'really' look.

"Ah yes, with your members too!" He exclaimed as he nodded, while then you insist on exchanging numbers with his manager so it'll be done more 'professionally'.

~

"Annyeong~" You sing-said as you waved, walking into the dorms of Stray Kids along with 3 of your members, Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook as the boy group literally dropped their things.

Stray Kids thought that it would just be a 'Day in Stray Kids Life' since there were camera crews but turned out to be a surprise! 

They all shyly waved as they all bowed too, seeing that their favourite Idol-I mean Idol group was right in front of their eyes once again was definitely shocking for them. 

Felix was actually the first to walk towards you and shake your hand shyly as you brightly smiled at him, and somewhat encourage the others to do the same. 

"What are you guys doing at the moment? I smell something delicious~" You said again and the 3 boys nodded in agreement. It truly did smell good!

"I'm cook-cooking." Chan stutter as he smiled while you softly clapped your hands as Jimin and Jungkook went to look at what they've cooked, seeing as though they were more hungry then ever.

"Later on, they serve you the meals they have prepared." One of the producers said as Stray Kids widened their eyes in surprise. 

"At the meantime, Hana would have to come up with a speech with advice to give Stray Kids and other rookie groups out there." He continued as the four of you nodded, understanding what's happening and all as you all went into a different room to write a little message and advice so that you would remember.

[Time Skip]

It was finally time to give out wonderful speeches and advice to all the rookies at the moment and in the future. 

"Alright, so are you ready?" Jimin asked his group as you confidently nodding your head with a paper in your hands, making them somewhat surprising.

"Wahh! Good luck~" Taehyung cheered quietly as some of the Stray Kids 'quietly' fanboyed, secretly receiving a glare from the three of them for a moment.

"To be honest, it's going to be hard at the beginning. You would feel pressure on being perfect on AND off stage. That still happens to us," You started, in a serious tone of voice as then you pointed towards yourself and your group-mate as you mention 'That still happens to us,' as you continue your speech. "We, till this day feel the need to be perfect so that we wouldn't disappoint our lovely fans. It gets hard. But, remember that it's so worth it! Really. One thing I would say to you and to others is that you're doing this because you're passionate about it. Don't change your mindset and allow fame to change you. Don't pay attention to the negativity even if it's hard to. Remember that you're worth it. And remember if you do something that you love however your fans don't love it and stop supporting you because of it, then they're not your true fan. And it's okay. It's alright to let out your emotion but don't let it affect you mentally or physically. That would be my advice to everyone."

You spoke as everyone listen so attentively as you bowed towards everyone. They all clapped as you joined them and giggled when your group members were faking tears and fake crying.

"Oh my gosh, stop you three." You said while laughing as they laughed too, Stray Kids laugh at adored at the relationship with your members.

"Now~ Time for food!" You said as you smiled widely to Stray Kids as they chuckle in somewhat nervousness but still excitement.

Let's just say, it was surprisingly really good deal to eat for you and for everyone as the 13 of you enjoyed your time together. You really do genuinely wish the best of luck for Stray Kids. 

It was such a fun time Meeting Stray Kids

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
hope y'all enjoy this :D, also, i'm so sorry for being so inactive. some of you may know what had happened and someone special in my life is no longer here with me. it's really hard to move forward but i'll continue to write since you lovely readers support is so unbelievably insane to me and i love y'all so much <3 again, i'm so sorry if i'm not as active as i was a long time ago. see you in the next chapter.

Next chapter: Fight And Confronting (Requested)