⋆ ˚。 059: WHAT HAPPENED? (HYBRID! AU) 。˚⋆

~Requested by CheshiUchiha (Thank you so much for requesting! Also, so sorry for the delay but hope you enjoyed it!❤️) 

Hana's P.O.V

I woke up and felt a little... strange? I sat up and noticed that it was 4:34 am and stood up, as I thought to myself that I should drink a glass of water to make that feeling go away.

As I stood up, I felt something around my butt area to move as I had a 'What the...' face on before looking over my shoulder to find... a tail?

A TAIL?? What the heck? Since when did I had a peachy-white and slightly furred tail?

I started secretly freaking out but kept quiet since I didn't want to wake oppa up but what the actual heck? I then run my fingers through my hair but felt something on my ear as I scratch it and not going to lie, it felt amazing to scatch that part.

I then tip-toed towards the bathroom and turn on the lights and unknowingly scream at the sight I saw. I immediately slapped my right hand to my mouth and curse under my breath as I heard shifting and quickly locked the bathroom door and thought to myself as I pace back and forth.

"What the heck am I suppose yo do now??"

"What if they think it's weird, I mean, I have flipping cat ears and a tail. I'm a cat now."

"Wait... but isn't Yoongi-oppa a cat??"

"Like the 'Lil Meow Meow Cat' that ARMY's call him?"

"He does look like a cat, not going to lie, and it's cute."

"Okay! Enough Hana, think... Okay, what if I just hide my tail and my ears... If only there's a way to."

"Ugh, I'm goInG cRaZY."

"WhY mE-"

"Hana. What happened? I heard you scream a while back." Jungkook concerned voice was heard as my eyes widened.

"Uh- I'm fine, you can go back to sleep. No worries." I tried to say calmly and tried to reassure him that I'm fine.

"Princess, you know you can tell us anything. No one just screams out of nowhere at... 4:51 am. What's wrong?" I heard Joonie voice as I curse under my breath.

When was he here and did I really scream that loud??

"Sweetie, could you open the door for me? I swear we won't judge you or anything like that." Jin said as I looked at myself on the mirror and thought to myself.

"Are all of them there?"

"Hana, I woke up for you and you know I don't do that. Could you open the door and tell us what's wrong?" Yoongi said as he did a soft little knock as I looked down.

I kind of felt bad since I have wakened up all of them and it's because I just had to scream. Don't you, Hana?

"I- Uh- I have a tail and cat ears..." I said as I heard silence behind the doors as I closed my eyes and looked up the ceiling when thinking of the worst-case scenario in mind. 

End of Hana's P.O.V

"What did she just say?" Jimin asked quietly to the others with a confused face which was understanding considering the fact that it was 5:00 am and he had just woke up about 10 minutes ago.

"S-She said she had cat ears and a tail?" Taehyung whispers as the rest nodded, confused by the sentence their princess had said.

"Hana, just come out. Maybe, we could somehow help you in a way." Jungkook spoke up after a moment of silence as they didn't get a response, instantly the boys got worried.

"Hana, honey. It's alright, we won't freak out okay, sweetie." Taehyung tried to reason her with the smooth yet deep tone of his voice as they heard soft footsteps, all of them silently thanking Taehyung by it.

Then, they heard the doorknob making a clicking voice and the door opened slowly, revealing Hana with her tail slightly beside her waist area as looked at them to see a shocked face, eyes wide and mouth wide as well. 

 To be honest, they weren't weirded about it but it was just... shocking in a way and definitely not expecting it, of course. But they weren't going to lie either, the fact that their princess was very much cuter if that was even possible.

"Oh, my. What happened?" Jin said, his mother instinct immediately kicked in as he noticed Hana had slight tears in the corner of her eyes, probably thinking that the boys thought wrong of her as he pulled her into a hug, gently padding over her ears as it went down.

"I don't know, I felt uncomfortable so I woke up and noticed I had a tail and cat ears." Hana softly said as Jin nodded, followed by the others as they all looked at her in awe.

Even if Hana is now a cat hybrid, she still managed to look so pretty and cute and never fails to make the boys love her more than anything or anyone.

"It's okay, in fact, you look cuter if it even was possible." Namjoon commented as he smiled, showing his deep dimples.

The others nodding as they continued to stare at Hana in awe, mesmerized by her looks even if she had a tail and cat ears.

"How about we all go back to sleep on the couch, turn on some show and such and just cuddle each other, hmm?" Hoseok said, smiling brightly at her as she smiled brightly too, nodding her head softly against Jin's chest.

They all walked to the living, Hana's tail slightly wiggling as the maknae line slightly chuckle at how cute she had looked.

Hana was now in between of Jungkook and Jin as Jin's mother instinct wasn't going away any time soon at all as he felt the need to give Hana more attention in a way.

Hana's head was on Jungkook's chest as her legs were on Jin's lap as some had fallen asleep as some were just watching whatever is on the television.

After 10 minutes or so, Jungkook and Hana were the only ones awake as then, Jungkook scratches Hana's ear as she leans into it, loving the feeling of it as he lightly chuckled, not wanting to wake the others up.

"Does it feel good?" Jungkook whispers as he presses a kiss on Hana's forehead as Hana nodded in response.

"It feels really good, oppa." Hana softly said as she closed her eyes, feeling a little sleepy as Jungkook would continuously kiss her forehead.

"Go to sleep." Jungkook whispers again, continue to scratch behind her ears as she smiled at him, lazily wrapping her arms around Jungkook.

After a minute or two, Hana was sound asleep as now, it was Jungkook's turn to feel slightly sleepy as he went and whispered to Hana before fully falling asleep in each other embrace,

"Goodnight, my cute kitten."

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈
Well, this is something different but I really enjoyed writing this chapter! Hopefully, you have enjoyed this book and apologies for making any mistakes. ❤️❤️❤️