⋆ ˚。 022: HATE 。˚⋆

(This is a two part story/ chapter with different titles which will be stated, and this include some sensitive topics, you have been warned.)

Hate.

Hana expected to get hate when she's in the group and she's been handling it pretty well.... for the first 2 weeks. She didn't expect the fans to be that harsh on her. She couldn't even believe that these for the same people who loves the other boys because of their harsh words. 

Slut.

Fucking whore.

Fugly as hell.

Go to hell.

Fatso.

She's so lazy.

Kill urself pls, we couldn't care less.

Needy much?

Sings like a dying cat.

I could dance better, whore.

Dress like a slut, as always.

That was now what she sees every day when she goes on her phone, she knew that they weren't true but couldn't help but question herself. She also knows that she can't all of the sudden act depress because the boys would question her and get suspicious so she continues to smile. Smile through all the pain, because behind that smile is all the pain and hateful things that no one deserves at all, but here she is, having to see those comments but still smile and laugh... so that she wouldn't worry anyone.

She wanted to cut but knew better as she tends to wear short-sleeve in dance practice, so if she cuts, she would have to wear long-sleeve which the boys would question and the fact that she's most of the time tell people her honest answer and so, she isn't really good at lying and the boys could look through her if she's lying or not.

However, she did cut on her thighs as she wears long pants/ripped jeans and doesn't wear shorts often, only when it's summer. 

She stills continue eating with the boy, just with slightly lesser and even tho she wants to skip meals and everything, she knew better as Jimin went through hate as well and so, Jimin would probably ask her and be suspicious about her. 

One day, she got tired of all these. She didn't want to cry over this because let's face it, if she cries over it, she'll worry the boys and everyone will get involved, then fans will criticise her more and are going to say that she always goes around to the boys to get their attention so why cry about? So she decided to fix and end this.

Day by day, she started to go to the recording room to practise her vocal and rap skills to improve, ask the teacher what she needed to improve and going to the dance practice room to do intense and such advance dance so that she'll improve in her dancing skills. She really wanted to not just prove the hater and people who are doubting her because she's a girl in a boy group but also to everyone in the world. She wanted to prove that not every girl is 'weak' or 'not as talented as boys' in the idol community. She somehow found the haters as her sort of 'motivation' as when they criticise her, she wanted to do better but she knew no matter what she does to improve, she'll still get hate comments, as her mom told her "You can't please everyone." but still she found it as a little 'motivation' to work harder. 

The boys did notice that their baby has been doing intense dancing and going to the dance studio whenever she could, to the point where they don't really see her as often anymore. They somewhat felt an uneasy feeling about it but didn't want to go straight to a conclusion so they had a little talk to see if any of them knew what's going on as they suspect Jungkook should at least know some signs since he is her roommate. 

(They are sitting at the living room while Hana is in the recording room, practising her vocals and rap skills.)

"Okay, I don't know about you guys but Hana seems a little.... work up, ya know?" Jimin said and looked at the others to see if they've noticed as well.

"Yea, I've seen her and also I've gotten an uneasy feeling lately about her." Yoongi said as everyone looked at him.

Then they all started thinking back, they then realised that she has been a little off but at the same time, still herself.

"Yea, but like... she's still herself-ish..?" J-hope said, a little confused since now I've realised how the girl has been doing intense dances for the past weeks.

"I guess, now that you've mentioned it... I kinda realised that she is kinda a little off lately." Jungkook said, nodded slightly as he finally realised the girl has been a little quiet.

"Yes, it's true however, we can't jump in conclusion since she isn't starving herself since she has been eating with our breakfast, lunch and dinner." Namjoon said which earned with nods from the boys.

"Well then Jungkook, have you perhaps seen any signs of her like tired or exhausted... ya know since you're her roommate?" Taehyung asked Jungkook while everyone was thinking if they were any signs.

"I guess not since she's still herself, I mean like she doesn't seem tired or anything, in fact, she seem like a healthy girl." Jungkook replied while looking at Taehyung.

"Let's just pay closer attention towards her but don't question her right away...ya know?" Jin tells the rest as they nodded and just then Hana came into the room and smiled warmly at them as she plotted herself down on a single couch.

"Whatcha guys talking about?" She said in her cheerful tone while smiling and grabs her water bottle and drink some water.

"We were you know... talking about...um..um-" Jimin said with wide eyes and a big smile that looks like a meme while motioning his hands around while looking at his hyungs and dongsaengs for help.

"Ahdjys- About movies! Yea movies to watch tonight, right now." Tae said and smiled awkwardly and looked at his hyungs with slightly widened eyes which send a message "Get some movies and pop-corn. NOW." And immediately they all started getting up and got all the movies and started making pop-corns.

"Oh okay, what movie tho?" Hana asks, frowning a little as she thinks what movie they were gonna watch.

"Umm... of course your favourite sweetie. We're watching spider-man!" RM said smiling, glad to quickly find a spider-man movie.

"Yayyy~" Hana said smiling and clapping like a child.

Once everything was done, they were watching and it seems that Hana was extremely concentrating in the movie.

"Well that was close." J-hope whisper, only the boys could hear while the others slightly nodded.

"Damn right, we are." Jin said while caused some chuckled from the maknae line except for Hana.

Once after the movie ended, they all went to bed to sleep and soon it was a new day.

Hana woke up early like usual and packed water bottles and such and made breakfast with Jin, who woke up a little after Hana woke up. Ans soon enough, they were at the dance practice studio rehearsing their old and current songs and whatnot. While they had a break, Hana went to drink her water then turn on a song that has a lot of beats and started doing intense dance moves and such. The boys were impressed but... why tho? Soon they went to the recording room and had lunch, after lunch they had an hour break however Hana went back to the recording room to improve her singing more than her rapping since their current songs involve her singing a lot more.

The boys just didn't know, that she was doing all these because of... Hate.

✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Hey guys!!!!! This was really hard to write since I don't like to be negative but for the sake of this chapter I did 😣😅 However, I hope you like it and there's another part to this so don't worry! Sorry if I made any mistakes! 💖