⋆ ˚。 062: IS IT TRUE? 。˚⋆

~Requested by LITTLEUNICORNO (Thank you so much for requesting! ❤️)

Ever since the collab with Yohio that Hana had, fans would still question whether they were perhaps a little more than friends or not. Some fans says no since there had been other ships such as Hankook, Yoona and even Sehan that were quite popular ships that are still active as they have their interaction and moments as some says yes to Yohio and Hana perhaps, being a couple and the reason on that is because of both of the fellow Idol/Artist have post pictures on their Instagram that might mean something as they connected in a way, however, some fans had said that it happens with other male Artists/Idols as well. 

Of course, ARMY's wanted to know what the boys' reaction would be since they were extremely over-protective with Hana and seeing her with a male Artist would make them jealous, wouldn't it? Well, one day, Taehyung was just on Youtube and was just scrolling through when a video caught his attention. It titled: Is Yohio and Hana DATING?!?! 

He immediately runs to the other members who were in the living room as Hana was in the shower, showering and jumped on the couch, catching all of their attention as he airplay it on the TV as he presses the video once it was displayed on the TV, everyone watching it confusedly.

Throughout the entire video shows the perhaps hidden message they had for each other and maybe hinting that there is something more going on between the two of them. 

This was one of Yohio's post that got the most attention as it mentioned in the video:

~

Yohio

yohio: 💙

yohio: 💙

~

Even though to some people, it seems just a simple blue heart with them holding their hands is cute and all, some fans did deep research as it shows that blue heart emojis symbolize a deep and stable love. Trust, harmony, peace, and loyalty. But some fans said that other Idols do this to Hana as well, where they just caption 'I miss you~❤️' or something like that so some fans didn't put much thought into it but it couldn't be said same with Hana's fellow over-protective members.

The video also includes some pictures of Hana and Yohio being a little too close for being called 'Friends' as than the last five seconds of the video went:

What do you guys think about Hana and Yohio? Do you think their dating? Comment down below. Like and subscribe!

Immediately, Yoongi clicks his tongue and shake his head in disapproval. But the thing was that all of them always tell each other everything, and it means everything so the two of them are just friends and all.

"They're just friends," Jin spoke up, earning the boys attention.

"You see if you think about it. Hana and other Idols have done more than then and they're still friends so, I'm not that worried about it." Jin added, making all of them nod in agreement but couldn't help but feel jealous by it.