chapter 12 (who do I pair with?)

Start from the beginning

" Yah Kim Seokjin listen up you'll forever be single if you keep hanging out with this loser. I'm warning you! " Jennie shouted, glaring at me.

" Oh well just want to let you know that this beautiful princess right here is now mine, what are you going to do about it? " Seokjin said and placed his arms around me. Jennie looked shocked and stared at us.

" What are you talking about-" I whispered and looked up at Seokjin but he covered my mouth immediately.

" Ugh! Whore! " Jennie whined and pulled the guy away from us. " let's go, honey. " she said and pulled him out of the classroom. I looked at Seokjin, telling him to take his hands off my mouth. He smirked and let me go.

" Hey what was that for?! " I said.

" You should really learn how to shut up at the right times. " he said, teasingly. I frowned at his words.

"Hpmh." I turned away from him and walked to my seat, crossing my arms on the desk. He gasped at my reaction.

" ...I'm sorryyy... " he said in an aegyo voice. Ugh he's really driving me crazy.

"Class, listen up. I have an announcement to make. Remember about the 3 day vacation we talked to you about in the beginning of the year? It is confirmed that our class will be going to Jeju island on the 21st of November! " Our teacher said and the whole class cheered. " Here's the consent form, please pass it down. Get your parents or a trusted adult to sign it. " he said and passed down the forms to us. I looked at the paper, staring at the straight line that has the word " parent's/guardian's signature " printed on top of it.

Who's going to sign mine? I couldn't think of anyone else other than my mom which is in the United States right now. A cheeky smile appeared on my face as I thought of a brilliant idea. I passed the paper behind me to Seokjin, and he stared at me, baffled.

" Help me. Please. " I said and pointed to the line. " Be my guardian." I said, and he smiled at me.

"Of course. I'll be your guardian angel... " he winked and took out his pen, signing my consent form.

" ...Cringe. "

He passed the paper back to me, and I giggled at his adorable signature

" Thanks. " I said, and he placed 2 fingers beside his forehead, mimicking a salute sign. I laughed, and kept the paper into my file.

" Now you have my autograph. $100000 please. " he whispered, and I rolled my eyes.

"Here you go. " I said, holding up my middle finger to him.

"... HEY! STOBBIT! " he said, making me burst into laughter.

" Seokjin... Please lower down your volume. " The teacher said and I laughed in silence.

" So before the trip, I want you guys to pair up and plan who you want to share a room with. NO mix genders." the teacher said, and everyone started looking at each other.