I parked in the drive way to my home, liking the thought of living somewhere and actually liking it.

Me and Liam strolled into the house and I went into the kitchen as my stomach made loud, embarrassing groans, needing food.

“My stomach thinks my throat has been cut” I murmur to myself as I get bread, peanut butter and jelly out of the places that they belonged.

“You can’t beat a good PB+J sandwich can ya?” I heard Hunter say as he sat up on the counter.

“Make one for me will ya?” he asked in a babyish voice.

“Aw, is the little baby hungry?” I asked as if I literally was talking to a two year old, no I correct myself, a two year old had way more intelligence than Hunter does.

He pouted as I pinched his cheeks – very hard to do since he had no chubbiness left, anywhere.  

I quickly made two sandwiches and we tucked into them, staring away, into space where nobody could guess what I was thinking.

Hunter jumped down off of the counter and came over to me, staring intently into my eyes as I stared back, my mind replaying the kiss we shared in his room.

He brushed my side fringe out of the way, leaving his hand cupped on my cheek, his eyes said he wanted to say something but his mouth never opened to say anything.

I took a step forward so that our bodies were almost touching, that’s when the front door burst open to reveal Aaron, Brady and Mick.

Hunter ran and hid in the closest place he could; the refrigerator.

“Aaron! I was just about to go to bed, I’ll see you tomorrow?” I asked in a rush, I didn’t want Hunter to freeze as he was only wearing a pair of boxers.

“Yeah, there’s a problem, I asked dad why he threw you out and he made me choose” Aaron said as he walked up to me.

“What did he make you choose?” I asked as I pushed him away, knowing he had done something stupid.

“He made me choose between you or him” he murmured, a hurt look crossing his face.

“And…w-who did you c-choose?” I asked him as a tear fell from the corner of my eye, doubting the chances of him choosing me.

“You of course, how could you doubt that?” he asked as a rhetorical question.

I hugged him as tight as I could and he hugged me back, my mind suddenly thought about poor Hunter in the freezing cold refrigerator.

“Promise you wont get made” I whispered in Aarons ear, he nodded and I went over to the refrigerator and opened the door, Hunter fell out and onto the floor, I had to try so hard not to laugh my ass of as he shivered on the floor.

I helped him up and as soon as Hunter saw Aaron he hid behind my back, fear coming into his eyes.

I smiled up at him and hugged him, trying to transfer some of my heat into him, knowing how cold that must be.

“What the hell?” Aaron asked in a relatively normal voice.

“We were playing ‘hide and seek’, Hunter always hides in the refrigerator, it gives him an excuse to eat” I lied and Aaron actually bought it as Hunter nodded at him with a cheeky smile on his face, he’s up to something.

“Want a beer?” Hunter asked us and I nodded.

“Not you dipshit” Hunter said as he took four Millers out of the refrigerator, I stuck my tongue out at him and he press one of the freezing cold bottles to my tongue, what he didn’t anticipate was that my tongue wouldn’t come off of the bottle.

I pulled on it but it wouldn’t budge, not even a tiny bit, so as I got a knife out of the draw to chop my tongue off Hunter stopped me by pouring a cup of scalding hot water on my tongue and on the bottle.

Sure, the bottle came off but my tongue was scalded and red, I could feel the throbbing feeling that made me scream.

“I’m gonna kill you, you bastard!” I screamed at Hunter and he took off running, I obviously ran after him.

He locked himself in the bathroom and I slammed my fist down on the door, my tongue was on fire because of him and no matter what I had to do, I would get him for my tongues sake.

Liam, Darren, Tristan, Alice and Cooper burst out of their bedroom doors as I shouted various threats at him, Aaron, Mick and Brady rushing up the stairs to see the more than likely funny scene.

I sat on the floor, crossed my legs and stared at the door, trying so hard to burn a hole through it.

Hunter being stupid unlocked the door and I silently pushed the door open, I pulled him out by his ear, the jerk’s gonna pay.

“You scalded my tongue you useless bastard!” I shouted around my tongue – I sounded a little like Adam Sandler in The Waterboy.

“I’m sorry, it was that, or walk around with a bottle of Miller stuck to your tongue” he apologised; his eyes said he meant it.

“Fine, jerk face” I spat at him and stormed into his room.

How was I supposed to stay mad at him if I had to sleep in the same bed as him? It doesn’t help that it’s a waterbed.

I changed into a pair of sweats and took one of Hunters huge shirts, not caring if it said anything on it.

I went back out to them, Aaron was talking to Alice and the guys all turned as I smiled at them, Hunter’s eyes popped as he looked at the shirt, they all then started laughing.

“What?” I asked them, my temper rising.

“Look at the shirt” Tristan answered me and I looked down, I gasped as I saw what was on it.

‘Men have two emotions: Hungry and Horny. If you see him without an erection, make him a sandwich.’

I couldn’t really do anything, I should have seen this coming, I mean this is Hunter we’re talking about.

I love u fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

plzzzzzzzz vote, comment and fan!!!!!!!!!!!!

i need u guys' support with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont forget to tell me who else u want a pic of!!!!!!!!!!!!!!