31. Are You Sure?

SR: Zaini, vict Molina – I'll Be Different // Joji - Pills

Thirty One.

Eryn.

"Get on the bed," I ordered, a wave of intense passion flowing through me.

Marina didn't hesitate. She pulled her jeans off before she climbed on my bed. I tugged my shirt off and unbutton my pants before I slid out of them and loomed over her.

I glimpsed at her eyes in the dim light of my room. They were heavy-lidded and thick with lust. She cupped my cheeks and pressed her lips against mine.

I kissed her back with a hunger that sent a thrill through my chest. My hands roamed her body, brushed against her pert breasts. I pressed my hand against the dip in her waist before squeezing her shapely hips that flared gorgeously.

Marina giggled against my mouth as I brushed my fingers against her stomach.

"I'm ticklish there."

I snickered and grabbed her hips, flipping her onto her stomach with ease. I straddled her and ran my fingers on the sides of her body as she thrashed wildly whilst simpering softly.

"Eryn! You're gonna make me pee!" Marina's uncontrollable laugh forced a smile out of me.

I paused for a moment, staring at her back.

The lines, the curves, the dimples.

Time slows as I traced the arches and valleys with my fingertips. I watched her skin puckered and goosebumped after my featherlight touch. My nails grew in length, reacting to how turned on Marina was. Her body was calling to me like a lighthouse calls to a boat. She illuminated before me, every cell of her skin becoming alive at my touch.

Marina shivered and gasped, enacting another smile from me. I wanted to explore every part of her, to bend her over the bed and bring my hand down on her bottom so hard that she wouldn't be able to sit all week.

All the irritation from today washed away as I tracked my fingers over her shoulders and ribs until I made her shiver again. That sexy, tiny little reaction made my heart yearn to make her feel good.

Marina turned over slightly and ran her fingers up my chest and around to my neck. She played with the longer strands of hair above the nape of my neck and she brought me down and caught my lips with her.

I moved my hands around her, tracing my fingernails around her tummy, then climbing up to her breasts. I was careful not to nick her skin, for my nails were now at their lethal length.

I pulled away and gazed at her face as I gently rolled a nipple between my thumb and finger, noting when her lips parted, ever so gently. I hoisted her legs onto my hips. With a fluid motion, she tightened her grips around my waist.

I lifted my head, tugging her nipples into my mouth with my teeth. I suckled hard, then to the other. Eventually, I pushed her softly to lay flat on her back. She peered up at me; her half-lidded gaze clouded in pleasure.

I kneeled by the end of the bed, dragging her by her hips and pulling her closer to me. She let out a breath.

"Eryn..."

I chuckled darkly, lifting her legs onto my shoulders. I grinned from in between her legs as if her body and I knew a secret she didn't.

"Patience love, revel in foreplay."

Marina convulsed involuntarily, sucking in a sharp breath that ended in a moan. I licked and sucked, toying with her as I watched her contort and her body writhed in pleasure. I latched onto her sensitive bud and played with it, flicking my tongue over it.