Night of Peace (Vol 5)

A/n: Needed that break from writing for a bit, also finally started playing Code Vein and made a character based on Mc of this book. (Just how I imagine him, you can have him look however you want)

Name: Y/n Taurus

Nicknames: Little brother (Adam) Traitor (white fang) Wolf (Blake) Mutt (Ilia) Stray Dog (Ilia and white fang)

Age: 18
Hair: Black and red
Sex: Male
Height: 6 ft
Eye color: E/c

Race: Faunus (wolf tail)

Semblance- Shadow-Slice
A/n: A mix of both Yang and Adams semblances, absorbs damage to release waves of energy either from sword or body, Will evolve.

Current outfit

A/n: So the lemon scene will be in this chapter, as a warning if your under age or don't wanna read it

Sun and Ghira's both burst through the front doors of the Belladonna household, angers to two of them started marching around angrily as Y/n, Blake and Kali all watch from the porch.

Ghira: Unbelievable!

Sun: Total garbage!

Ghira lets out a growl, and he and Sun turn to each other.

Ghira and Sun: We can't let them get away with this!

Kali: (smiling) Well, at least you two can finally agree on something.

They look at her, then back at each other. Sun gives an awkward chuckle while rubbing his head, and Ghira glares slightly and growls, fists clenched. The three soon have their attention called to Blake.

Blake: Guys. Everything's going to be okay.

You: This is going to be tough, Corsac and Fennec are as sly as they get.

Blake: True but we can't let that stop us.

You: So what's the plan now?

Ghira: (sighs) There's nothing left for us to do except bring the evidence forward to the public tomorrow.